"Conor is Ducking Khabib" Zealots, Please Read

Oh gotcha, like challenging his ground game against a gun sambo artist.
But khabib is headlining a "fox" card, let me say this again "fox card".
A free card, man I didn't know those free to air cards were so important.

Well, you must be clearly stupid. The Khabib thing as been explained in so much detail before, if you still cannot wrap your head around it, there's no point in trying now.

Comparing khabib to a bunch of muslim rapists is somehow funny even though it's not related at all to this thread. That's an odd definition of humour.

Anyway, if this european person fights that muslim guy, he will get raped.

Haters gonna hate, good luck with this...
I simply just don't care what they think, bunch of clowns trying to be heard

essay, really? obviously didn't read but I can guess what you're saying with way too many words.

Khabib's been out for a while, but he's also undefeated and he was willing to take the fight against Conor at 155. Makes absolutely no sense for Conor to fight at 170 outside of the money, which apparently justifies everything Conor does in the 'sport'.

If Conor wins against Nate he can call out Lawler for UFC 200.

As well as making money hes also making history.

Comparing khabib to a bunch of muslim rapists is somehow funny even though it's not related at all to this thread. That's an odd definition of humour.

Could even be called black humour.

christ-pratt-oh-snap-gif.gif

Well, you must be clearly stupid. The Khabib thing as been explained in so much detail before, if you still cannot wrap your head around it, there's no point in trying now.

It's complete bs and it's the Conor huggers who "explained" it, e.g. the huggers created a bs excuse

It's complete bs and it's the Conor huggers who "explained" it, e.g. the huggers created a bs excuse

Khabib asked to have his own fight with Ferguson postponed from March 5th to the April FOX card, because his knee was too ouchy-ouchy. That's a documented fact.

essay, really? obviously didn't read but I can guess what you're saying with way too many words.

Khabib's been out for a while, but he's also undefeated and he was willing to take the fight against Conor at 155. Makes absolutely no sense for Conor to fight at 170 outside of the money, which apparently justifies everything Conor does in the 'sport'.
As Dana said, that fight has already been given to FOX. This isn't like a PPV where Zuffa is in control of the entire card. I imagine FOX cards have to be approved and set up quite a bit in advance and cancelling a main card fight could put it in jeopardy.

Khabib is ducking Tony. Pulled out because of injury but is suddenly just fine if the money is right and he's fighting the smaller opponent?
Nah. He's scared.

Khabib asked to have his own fight with Ferguson postponed from March 5th to the April FOX card, because his knee was too ouchy-ouchy. That's a documented fact.

He said he was fit to fight Conor, that's a documented fact.

As Dana said, that fight has already been given to FOX. This isn't like a PPV where Zuffa is in control of the entire card. I imagine FOX cards have to be approved and set up quite a bit in advance and cancelling a main card fight could put it in jeopardy.

I'm not buying that, they were going to pull Nate from the co main from ufc on fox 17 for ufc 189 apparently.

He said he was fit to fight Conor, that's a documented fact.
Nope, his manager said that. Publicity stunt.

What Khabib said is

In accordance to McGregor hater logic, I'm inferring that he was thus protected from McGregor by the UFC.

You've got it wrong.
PPV buys largely hinge on casual fans.
As was the case with Ronda, people didn't buy the PPV to see her getting killed by Holly, but because they wanted to see Ronda win in 30 seconds. She alone sold that PPV.

Same applies to this fight.
Casuals want to see McGregor KO people stiff.
That thought alone will sell this PPV.
umm lots of people buy fights to see guys(or girls) lose.

The short version is that fighting Nate is making the best of a bad situation, and also that the haters just want to see Conor lose and will never give him credit when he wins.

Nope, his manager said that. Publicity stunt.

What Khabib said is

In accordance to McGregor hater logic, I'm inferring that he was thus protected from McGregor by the UFC.

So what did you take from the khabib tweet exactly?

Got to shake my head at all the posts that say 'didn't read' 'too long' 'wall of text' etc. I thought it was well written and only took 90 seconds to 2 minutes to read. I'd have hated to be these peoples school teachers.

u conor fans finding always new things.
the new trend is now casual fans.
even if you fans are trying to make Khabib a no name fighter , believe me he is well known and those casuals would buy the ppv just to see Conor tossed around.
just as you mentioned how these casuals wanted to see Ronda win in 30 seconds.
No-one who doesn't follow MMA actively knows who Khabib is.

I'd be more inclined to say I know alot more about selling a fight than the TS knows about protecting a golden goose. Especially since Conor fans repeatedly tell us he's the GOAT. Surely, a GOAT would sell no matter who he/she is fighting. Ronda actually proved that.

Write a novel White Knighting a GOAT. Lame, nice try though.

Got to shake my head at all the posts that say 'didn't read' 'too long' 'wall of text' etc. I thought it was well written and only took 90 seconds to 2 minutes to read. I'd have hated to be these peoples school teachers.

No-one who doesn't follow MMA actively knows who Khabib is.
yes and no one who doesn't follow MMA actively knows who Conor is

I'm not buying that, they were going to pull Nate from the co main from ufc on fox 17 for ufc 189 apparently.
lol no they weren't. Asking if Nate would is one thing. Actually doing it is another. You don't have to buy anything. I know it would hurt your narrative.

yes and no one who doesn't follow MMA actively knows who Conor is
Do you honestly believe that? Conor is huge right now. He's recently been on Conan and Jimmy Kimmel, you had people like Rosie Perez, Shaq, Travis Barker, Nick Jonas etc. tweeting after UFC 194. If you said 'Khabib Nurmagomedov' to their faces I don't think you'd get anything more than a blank stare.

Conor is nearing Ronda levels of fame. If you think Khabib is anywhere near that then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Back