Conor is close to be the 1st guy who holds 3 different belts in UFC

Already happened.

D3hXLhpWkAACBDS.jpg

Nobody calls BMF a real belt.
Conor fans called it a marketing gimmick belt, but rest assured they’d consider it a real belt if he fought for it.

That’s how retarded the Conor fanbase is.

He's the first guy to score KO wins at FW, LW, and WW. Yet, BMF belt is not a real belt to me, but if he defeats Kamaru at 170, then he'll become the first guy with three belts.

Hold being the key word because as history has shown he's absolutely terrified of defending a belt. He does like to hold them though.

Hold being the key word because as history has shown he's absolutely terrified of defending a belt. He does like to hold them though.

Belts are meant for shoulder jewelry not defending...

You are living in a fantasy world my friend. Conor has no business moping around WW division.

2020 belong to one person and person only that man is Colby Covington 2.0

Conor doesn't give a fuck about the gatekeeper belt that Masvidal carries around.

Masvidal looked like a tool wearing the same robe that Conor wore during the Floyd build up, then carrying around some retarded belt he won via a cut. Masvidal looking at Conor like a puppy waiting for a treat. He got cucked hard.

Ya'll must of forgot.

Dan Henderson held the 185 and 205 belts in pride, and also has wins over the two GOAT candidate HW's (Nog and Fedor) near their prime.

BTW Pride and UFC are the same thing (UFC absorbed pride and held title unification bouts)

That's more than Conor has yet to do.

dan-henderson.jpg

Can you imagine people actually taking such a thing seriously? I can lol.

Not just the BMF belt but also a completely undeserved shot at the WW title. If he did pull a win out of his ass over the champ we would hear it was completely deserved since he actually did win. Going through the top ten being deserving of the accomplishment or defending your other belts mean nothing to these people.

Last edited:
Can you imagine people actually taking such a thing seriously? I can lol.

Not just the BMF belt but also a completely undeserved shot at the WW title. If he did pull a win out of his ass over the champ we would here it was completely deserved since he actually did win. Going through the top ten being deserving of the accomplishment or defending your other belts mean nothing to these people.
usman gets an injury and pulls out of a title defense
Fight gets cancelled
Conor vs nate for vacant belt somehow
Conor 3 div champ

usman gets an injury and pulls out of a title defense
Fight gets cancelled
Conor vs nate for vacant belt somehow
Conor 3 div champ
Oh no doubt. Would probably be one of the least shocked on this site if this ever happened. I just would'nt be able to take it seriously while the UFC are in full marketing mode over such a thing. Maybe even make a commemorative coin with Conors head on one side and 3 division champ on the other lmao.

if you are looking what he has done first , he is the first two time stripped champ

and he is the first champ who never defend a belt

Back