Conor is biting Jon Jones style

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
The cage entrance crawl, the shimmy moves with the shoulders & arms. Conor is adopting little styles here & there tell me if you don't hear and see some Diaz with my hands down because I don't respect you.

I'm not really hating on McGregor anybody who comes out to the Notorious B.I.G. with a Irish mix is f*king Eminem good with me but I do feel he deserves to get his ass kicked & humbled by Aldo and make decision move up a class and fight or continue to do big boy weight cuts.

Just like Shogun was going to humble Jones? Lol you wouldn't believe how many people posted that exact same thing you just did switching the names out.

Jones looks clumsy compared to Connor.

I have to agree and I'm not a "fan". That said, I Conor was stretching and crawling in the cage and Siver was stifflegged and throwing slowrusty looking warm up punches. I thought the fight was over at that point, Siver never stood a chance.

Jones took the crawling thing from Rashad, who probably took it from others. What the fuck dude?

What I learned in this thread:

Jones invented the crawl and the arm shimmy

and Diaz invented having his hands down.

Wow.

The cage entrance crawl, the shimmy moves with the shoulders & arms. Conor is adopting little styles here & there tell me if you don't hear and see some Diaz with my hands down because I don't respect you.

I'm not really hating on McGregor anybody who comes out to the Notorious B.I.G. with a Irish mix is f*king Eminem good with me but I do feel he deserves to get his ass kicked & humbled by Aldo and make decision move up a class and fight or continue to do big boy weight cuts.

Look at the World around you, isn't everyone biting off of someone?

Go look into the OT -- every poster imitates each other trying to fit in and be accepted, Same can be said in all circles of humanity - people emulate those around them weather they are aware of it or not.

Also -- look at what Bruce Lee said about his art of Jeet Kune Do -- he wanted to learn as much as he could then take what was useful and implement it in his art and disregard the wasted movements and styles.

To see a fighter emulating other peers is not a bad thing, and I bet you even do it in your daily life as well.

Jones looks clumsy compared to Connor.

Jones may look clumsy in your eyes but you not denying the fact Conor is biting his style. Conor wants to be the Jon Jones, Ali of that division but his run STOPS at Aldo! McGregor made the mistake of stirring Aldo he needed to be inspired.

Aldo saw how he his boy Baro got f*ked up by Dillashaw and lost his belt, and Aldo is not got gonna lose his belt to the fancy Irish man.

Connor snorted Jones' style and rubbed it all over his gums.

Jones may look clumsy in your eyes but you not denying the fact Conor is biting his style. Conor wants to be the Jon Jones, Ali of that division but his run STOPS at Aldo! McGregor made the mistake of stirring Aldo he needed to be inspired.

Aldo saw how he his boy Baro got f*ked up by Dillashaw and lost his belt, and Aldo is not got gonna lose his belt to the fancy Irish man.

Crawling around the cage is not a style first of all. That is a part of Connor's avante garde workouts anyway. Nothing to do with Jones. Wanting to be the best in your division is nothing new either. Connor does not look anything like Jon Jones in fighting and he is a much better talker. No cocaine or drunk driving incidents either. Aldo better get his head screwed on straight.

To see a fighter emulating other peers is not a bad thing, and I bet you even do it in your daily life as well.

Guilty. I imitate Rockhold's pose in his Wikipedia photo every day before deadlifting.

And I think that I pee like Jon Jones might

I've never seen Jones drink an aged whiskey at the post fight presser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back