Conor is being used to assassinate Khabib's biggest threat and perfectly set up mega money rematch

How so...please enlighten me
Poirer at any weight would lose to Conor his striking is no where as good and Conor will get Dustins going and cause him to fight emotional...Conor wins this fight 9/10 times, I will give justing the possible KO punch landing...but unlikely Conor is not stupid and Dustins wrestling is nothing to worry about.

Justin...would get picked apart and finished, he has already lost in two wars vs two guys Conor destroyed, I am a huge fan of Justin dont get me wrong, but even with his lately smarter fighting approach he still would get embarrased vs Conor....he might have a chance if he uses his wrestling however, but if he doesnt he would be finished within 2.

Cerrone I agree is not top 5 he has always been borderline top5 but choke when he gets close to the top, however he is still ranked there and would stand no chance at winning at all, people like to bash Conor and I get why...but his standup is un fucking real, only people that can weather it are durable or Khabib. Cerrone would eventually catch a few punches and go out cold.

So yeah I think you are delusional lol.

But hey I dont think Conor can beat khabib ever, unless he rocks him and finishes him early...and thats a slim chance....and we both know that he cannot compete on the ground with Khabib, no one atm can....so imo if they ever fight again...same result. I would like to see him vs Tony though, that is an interesting fight and imo would be very similar to the Diaz rematch. I honestly could not pick a winner in that fight but would favor Conor.

This is the prime example of fighters fighting for a good cause. It's a beautiful union of fighters coming together to help man kind.

Gaethje has only beaten fucking Barboza(who everyone is beating) and Cowboy. He doesnt get to sit back and wait 6 months for a fucking title shot you moron. He needs to beat Dustin or Conor to justify a title shot

Back