Conor is being used to assassinate Khabib's biggest threat and perfectly set up mega money rematch

CONOR ISNT COMING BACK...GET OVER IT

And if he does, he's not beating anyone in the top 5

Lmao what an awful post

He’s not but if he does!!!

Terrible contradiction to save face if ur wrong

Aaaannnd another nutswinger bites the dust.

I wish they'd make this fight. I know people are hard on Conor, but I believe he is one of the elite at Lightweight. He may never have the wrestling chops to beat Khabib, but he is still worlds ahead of most everyone else in the division. I wish he would prove it though. He just thinks he deserves it because of name value and shouldn't have to earn it like everyone else. I never understand that. He would make light-work of a lot of guys in the top ten and gain handsome paydays doing so, so why not? Makes no sense to me.

Conor can't fight anymore, unless he is a drunk guy in a bar. He will be on TMZ like BJ Penn within a year. Thank god he is gone.

Agree. Gaethje is a bad Mach up for khabib and a better match up for Conor.

But just remember, gaethje is a d-1 wrestler. he could probably wrestle fuck Conor if he felt that he'd have to.

The old man in the pub is Khabib's biggest threat? He isn't even ranked lol

I wish they'd make this fight. I know people are hard on Conor, but I believe he is one of the elite at Lightweight. He may never have the wrestling chops to beat Khabib, but he is still worlds ahead of most everyone else in the division. I wish he would prove it though. He just thinks he deserves it because of name value and shouldn't have to earn it like everyone else. I never understand that. He would make light-work of a lot of guys in the top ten and gain handsome paydays doing so, so why not? Makes no sense to me.
Agreed. He's very good. If he ever chooses to fight again, he is solidly #5 LW. Below Gaethje and above Felder.

I would love nothing more than for him to come back and fight several times to prove exactly where he belongs in the ladder. Alas, he'd prefer to just be gifted a title fight. And he has the star power to demand it, and possibly get it.

So until he does, he should either be unranked or below Gaethje and above Felder. IMO. Conor haters can claim he belongs lower, Conor lovers can claim he should be #2. They're all too emotional about it.

Tibau got taken down by Jamie Varner yet Khabib couldn't do it a single time. Every fight is different.

“But, but, but Tibau”

Can people seriously shut the hell up about Tibau. It wasn’t Khabib’s best showing, we get it. But he has dominated way better fighters since.

No one is conspiring to keep Khabib away from Justin. Justin just got himself in the title picture. Just a year and a half ago, all you idiots were telling the world Justin was overrated after he was finished in consecutive fights.

Lol..dustin at 145 maybe..155 is completely different..poirer did more damage to khabib than conor did in his 3 round defeat then conor did in his 4 round defeat..

Cerrone isnt top 5..and is a tough out for conor if cerrone can take him down. Stand out would be interesting but id give the advantage to conor

Justin would brutalize Conor..especially cuz conor uses that wide legged karate stance..justin would beat up that lead leg then ko him with a big right hand..conors only hope would be to catch justin the first 2 exchanges after that hes in trouble in my opinion..which is possible but unlikely
Delusional much?

But even then he was a way better takedown artist than Varner. Anderson Silva took down Sonnen, Gus took down Jones, Brunson took down Romero, etc. By your logic Cormier would have ragdolled Jones for 5 rounds and Weidman would have done the same to Romero.

Please, this is sherdog, you are not allowed to use reasoning and facts to backup your posts.

Yeh Justin D1 wrestler who get's taken down by Alvarez and Poirier, truly elite American wrestling on display getting double legged by DUSTIN FUKIN POIRIER LOOOOOOL

Gsp took down elite wrestlers that would toy with him in a pure wrestling match, its about timing in mma

I hope that fight will happen, I think Conor will lose

Tibau got taken down by Jamie Varner yet Khabib couldn't do it a single time. Every fight is different.
gaethje aint prime juice tibau though ... gaethje has no cardio, after the 1st round, the fight is over ...

Wait, so Conor will finally fight Artem? Dream fight if true. Artem 2nd round KO.

Back