Conor is basically UFC's version of WWE's Brock Lesnar

Ok. Conor is at the elite level of fighting. Show me all the elite fighters with more than 3 fights a year. You're nitpicking for the sake of it. You know the point. Conor is more active. Far more active in MMA than Brock is in wrestling. Your "Might be" is complete bullshit. Brock wrestles literally 5-10% as much as the regular guys. Conor fights at absolute worst 25% as much as guys who compete 4 times a year. Which isn't normal in the UFC at all.

Nice to see you're changing your story now. You literally said "fighters compete 3 times a year absolute max". ABSOLUTE MAX MEANS NO ONE HAS EVER FOUGHT MORE THAN THAT EVERRRR.

You didn't mention "at elite level" or "most of them fight 3x a year"...

And again
Conor fights at absolute worst 25% as much as guys who compete 4 times a year.

Look back on 2017 and tell me how he defended that LW belt of his...or if he even had an MMA fight in that year.

Nice to see you're changing your story now. You literally said "fighters compete 3 times a year absolute max". ABSOLUTE MAX MEANS NO ONE HAS EVER FOUGHT MORE THAN THAT EVERRRR.

You didn't mention "at elite level" or "most of them fight 3x a year"...

And again

Look back on 2017 and tell me how he defended that LW belt of his...or if he even had an MMA fight in that year.

It's called nitpicking. You knew what the sentiment was. Conor is more active than Brock.

Does comic have a giant pecker tattoo’d to his chest too?

Conor will never be Brock. Brock defended both the UFC and WWE title

He's like the ufc's version of hbk when he retired the first time. Although I think hbk was still more active than Conor.

Conor was never any good, didn't beat anyone elite and never drew a dime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back