Conor is at his best at welterweight

Outside of Woodely or Maia he gets bodied by the entire top 10. I wouldn't be surprised if Luque laid him the fuck out. Laughable thread.

Last edited:
I think the Conor days are over. Especially if he loses to Poirier again. I don't see him getting the FW, LW belt again, let alone the WW.

Conor's tear at 145 was so fun. Motivated, quick and deadly. Whatever, he sucks now. Rich, drugged drunk and unmotivated.

Focus on the shitsky

The wrestlers in that weight class would dominate him worse than Khabib did. The strikers would all embarrass him. WB would kick him around, Luque would batter him, and Masvidal would baptize him.

Conor was best at 145, period... He had a substantial power/reach advantage. He's medium sized for LW and a tiny WW and it shows... The only showings he's had at WW is against bloated LWs... Do you really think for half a second he wouldn't get absolutely manhandled by Usman? Look at what happened with Isreal.... Conor was handed the LW belt with the fight with Alvarez. Easily the weakest champ the 155 pound division has had practically ever.

Outside of Woodely or Maia he gets bodied by the entire top 10. I wouldn't be surprised is Luque laid him the fuck out. Laughable thread.

Mcgregor getting past maia is more laughable.

Mcgregor getting past maia is more laughable.

Haha maybe, it's just that this version of Maia is really old and pretty slow. I mean, he's 43. I can see Conor timing him like Burns did.

Last edited:
Outside of Woodely or Maia he gets bodied by the entire top 10. I wouldn't be surprised is Luque laid him the fuck out. Laughable thread.

I actually think Woodley and Maia are bad matchups for him. If Woodley's chin is gone and he gets a good left in, maybe...but I just think the size difference is so big there and the strength of Woodley coming in with a wrestling gameplan would easily manhandle him.

Conor was best at 145, period... He had a substantial power/reach advantage. He's medium sized for LW and a tiny WW and it shows... The only showings he's had at WW is against bloated LWs... Do you really think for half a second he wouldn't get absolutely manhandled by Usman? Look at what happened with Isreal.... Conor was handed the LW belt with the fight with Alvarez. Easily the weakest champ the 155 pound division has had practically ever.

This ^

Basically McGregor could beat LW/WW tweeners who aren't true WWs or just vacation there.

Cerrone, Diaz, Pettis. Maybe I could see him having a solid chance against Masvidal due to style and the fact Mas was a former LW himself, he's not huge or strong for the division.

He gets absolutely dumpstered by Usman obviously, Covington, probably Burns?, Wonderboy, probably Woodley even now. It's just a huge size gap here.

Totally disagree on the Alvarez part though, that's bullshit and you probably just hate McGregor but to each their own.

Conor is too small for WW in my opinion. His only fights at WW are against Nate Diaz and Donald Cerrone who have both competed at LW as well.

Against an actual WW who wrestles, Conor would get crushed. I think Woodley on a 4-fight losing streak beats him.

Woodley would take Conor down and smash his head into jello. If mendes could lay on Conor for a round and a half or whatever, then Woodley would absolutely violate Conor

conor isnt good above 145.

Conor is at his best at welterweight “AGAINST OLD, BALLOONED UP LIGHTWEIGHTS”.

Have you seen the welterweight competition? Conor would only beat a few ranked fighters

the match was fixed. hard to prove it but I mean losing to .... shoulder strikes? I thought I've seen everything in my years in MMA but KO by shoulder strikes. FUCK Me man!

cerrone has a KILLER ground game. He has beaten some bad ass dudes. The way he just man handled the likes of perry and Brazilian cowboy and he had the takedown on Mcgregor he chose not to take it. He was paid to lose.

When he’s not cutting weight he can be relaxed and let his hands go. He should fight Masvidal. I know Luque is not a huge name but he would be a perfect matchup for Conor to showcase his style
Conor fought a washed up Cowboy and Diaz -who is really a lightweight. Don’t think there’s much basis to the claim

Back