Conor interviewed by hottie, Dee is not happy

She was all for Conor to take if Dee wasnt there.

Ha I noticed that when I saw it yesterday. If your girl was in his position (got famous real quick) imagine how youd feel? Im sure dude has a ton of hot girls wanting to latch on to his fame and money.

I dont think he gives a shit though. He seems really dedicated to his 'from beginning" circle.

They seem like they have an open relationship.

Fortune and Fame brings Booty and Shame.

[YT]-wezdJl3m9s[/YT]

jHYPVsl.png

Last edited:
Conor's girlfriend is a submissive. Check out how she makes sure to never walk in front or even next to him, always a little behind.

Conor orders her on her knees and she falls down.

Conor's girlfriend is a submissive. Check out how she makes sure to never walk in front or even next to him, always a little behind.

Yeah right, often the way people are in that way is the opposite of how they behave in real life. Take from that and Conor's outward behavior what you will.

what the fuck guy

"I knew his approach was singular."

Conor keeps using the word "singular" over and over without ever knowing what it means. lol

I'd rather have Dee. Conor needs to wife that chick up before she leaves him out of jealousy. She seems legit.

Her name is Caroline Pearce.

iqdj5y.jpg

2yxhyfp.jpg

v44bp3.jpg

[YT]ta0T7oDAddM[/YT]

Back