Conor in his last fight

I legit remember him only throwing a few combos . The long 1-2, a uppercut jab into cross and a hook -cross. That's about it

I think the threat of the takedown will always limit the variety of his striking. I don't think we'll ever see him fight like how he used to.

Plus his spinning shite, and variety of strikes are effective, but gobble up his gas tank. He’s simply choosing the lesser of two evils: less variety or less gas.

he won the first round and looked OK doing it. Not as fluid and with low variety of strikes compared to his previous amazing performances.
But that first round took his 'life bar' down to 20% and he was quickly finished in the second. Comparatively, that first round took Dustin's 'life bar' down to like 80%.
I was really confident in the bet I had on DP during the R1/R2 break. I recall I went to live bet more on DP but the odds had dropped from 3:1 DP dog to 3:1 Conor dog so it wasn't worth it

I don't understand how anyone with a brain can watch Conor's fights, and say he looked the best ever in his last fight. How anyone can say he looked better against Dustin then when he toyed with Alvarez is retarded. Imo even the Conor who fought Khabib, was better then 257 Conor.

he controlled the fight both in the clinch and standup,pieced
dustin up and hurt him badly,but conor underestimated the one trick pony calf kick which cost him the fight,the revenge will be nasty by conor

His jab looked pretty good, but he was definitely missing the variety in his strikes. He mainly cleaned up his boxing and forgot the rest.
His chin was never godtier at LW, but he was getting stunned often that night. Probably ring rust.

I still think that version of Dustin(UFC 257) gives major issues to any version of Conor.
To any version of Conor? I don't think so.

I don't understand how anyone with a brain can watch Conor's fights, and say he looked the best ever in his last fight. How anyone can say he looked better against Dustin then when he toyed with Alvarez is retarded. Imo even the Conor who fought Khabib, was better then 257 Conor.
This, his performance vs alvarez was matrix level. One of the best performances in MMA period, and I don't think he can ever even come close to that again.

conor broke and shriveled up as soon as dustin turned up the pace and put conor up against the fence
you think a guy who just got KO'ed six months ago is going to do better in a rematch?

how? dustin already showed he's better everywhere and conor will only be worse since last time, plus the guy hasn't been training from what everyone around him has been saying.
dustin retires conor if conor even shows up to the fight

This, his performance vs alvarez was matrix level. One of the best performances in MMA period, and I don't think he can ever even come close to that again.
Anyone who actually watched both fights know Conor didn't fight that differently. Alvarez is not Poirier.

conor broke and shriveled up as soon as dustin turned up the pace and put conor up against the fence
you think a guy who just got KO'ed six months ago is going to do better in a rematch?

how? dustin already showed he's better everywhere and conor will only be worse since last time, plus the guy hasn't been training from what everyone around him has been saying.
dustin retires conor if conor even shows up to the fight
Better everywhere? I don't think so.

We're on Conor 18.0
I don't think you comprehend that joke since you are not using it appropriately. Find a thread starter who gives excuses for Conor's poor performance and post it there. Schumuck

I don't think you comprehend that joke since you are not using it appropriately. Find a thread starter who gives excuses for Conor's poor performance and post it there. Schumuck

I can see why this little girl is on her 3rd account =/

He looked good for the first round, but he gassed and his leg got chewed up by kicks. The final nail was standing flat-footed in front of Dustin and letting him land the same punch over and over again. Why he did that I don't know, but Dustin capitalized and Conor couldn't stop it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back