Conor in court battle to avoid disclosing tax returns

I'm illustrating my belief that Conor is shady so I'm not surprised he doesn't want to release tax returns or financials. Does that clarify it enough?
It clarifies that you don't understand. There's no one questioning (except you) whether his tax returns are legal. The piece of shit wants to know how much money Conor has in order to determine how much his "injuries" are worth. It's a money grabbing scheme.

It clarifies that you don't understand. There's no one questioning (except you) whether his tax returns are legal. The piece of shit wants to know how much money Conor has in order to determine how much his "injuries" are worth. It's a money grabbing scheme.

I completely get it, I'm just musing on a side-point. I'm sorry it wasn't linear enough for you.

Only in the USA, ladies and gentlemen.

In every other country the answer to the security guys claims would be like
Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

I hope Jake Shields has the cash money to pay up for that cup of scalding hot coffee he threw. It melted a chocolate bar that the security guard had in his pocket.

How does Conor's wealth affect the damage to Pegg's back? Did the soda cans contains Conor's payout in pennies or something?

This won't go anywhere. Judge will deny it and they'll settle out of court and Pegg will have his red panty night.

Depending on how this plays out, I may try to get Conor to throw a can at me. Or better yet, a bench. Or better yet, I'll get Floyd to do it.

wtf? I am not defending what Conor did, but how does amount of damages depend on how much money Conor has? the damage is done already, send the bill. unless they sent it and Conor said he couldnt afford to pay, I dont see how they need to know how rich he is.

This cop should sue Lesnar for the years of PTSD and ridicule that shove has brought upon him.

The only time a person's assets are discoverable is if there are punitive damages in play or if you are trying to pierce a corporate veil.

The real story here is Conor's wealth isn't anywhere as large as he wants people to think it is. This sentence is worth 1,000 words:

"This has sparked a flurry of legal activity in recent weeks, as Mr McGregor’s lawyers try to prevent the disclosure of his tax and other data, which they say is designed to embarrass and “harass” him over his “celebrity status”."

Connie is going to go broke, and his bag of tricks has all but run out. Now you know why he's trying to pimp his business ventures so hard.

... a security guard suing him for personal injury....

William Pegg, who worked at the MGM Grand resort in Las Vegas, is pursuing Mr McGregor for launching cans of a soft drink into a crowd...

Mr Pegg alleges a flying can injured his back .... ....

How and why in the flying fuck are people like that hired to work security?

Suing him for getting hit with a can in the back ?

What an opportunistic bitch.

Conor won't pay them anyway. He'll just move his money out of the US and say "come get me in Ireland". At least if he's smart he will.

Also his tax returns say nothing about his wealth. He could have spent it all already. You'd need a deposition and a statement of his holdings.

Mcgregor is obviously a prick, but my good I hate the "where there's blame, there's a claim" culture that has infected our society.

Suing for damages to your back because you were hit by a can of Monster. You're supposed to work Security for a living you fucking idiot.

Yep, it is complete bullshit.

How does someone's wealth even factor into the situation? If Conor was dead broke, the situation would be exactly the same. The victim should need to substantiate the claim independently. If this happened outside the US, you can't just sue for an amount based off the other person's wealth. If you suffered $500 worth of bills and were off work for 3 days losing another $600, you would sue for $1,100

This is funny because he was trashing floyd. lol

The word "can" is surely thrown around a lot these days...

Conor should run for President, doesn't that get you out of releasing tax returns?

Conors lawyers make a good point, damages as a result of a can of drink aren't going to be more than he can afford. I could afford the damages this guy should get too, nothing.

This might be just me but isnt it a stupid defense to say we have all the money to pay you, we dont have to disclose because any number that will Mcgregor be fined with, we can pay. Its like asking for a mega fine but what the hell do i know.

Back