Conor: "If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib"

Can we all agree that it’s absolutely baffling how famous this guy is? Gotta be some sort of subliminal mind control going on. But why this guy? Homely looking little Irish man, cringey “trash talk” (Europeans can’t talk trash), above average fighter but nothing too special. His one & only claim to fame is KOing the GOAT with a fluke strike in the first few seconds of their fight, in a bout that should have been an immediate rematch before they even left the building that evening. ZZZzzzzz. I dunno, I just don’t get it. Very very bizarre. Western media is absolutely bizarre.

And if you want to know what Artem's nut tastes like, ask Dee.

I guess I come from an era where a man didn't try to make another man tired before actually fighting him.

View attachment 723679

Going by that logic, we can accuse everyone of bitching out except those who fight like this guy:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc022e9fc-642e-11e8-aeba-dfc3db1a69eb.jpg

As far as I am concerned - it's all in the game. Do whatever you can to beat the other guy, and Khabib did beat Conor.

Can we all agree that it’s absolutely baffling how famous this guy is? Gotta be some sort of subliminal mind control going on. But why this guy? Homely looking little Irish man, cringey “trash talk” (Europeans can’t talk trash), above average fighter but nothing too special. His one & only claim to fame is KOing the GOAT with a fluke strike in the first few seconds of their fight, in a bout that should have been an immediate rematch before they even left the building that evening. ZZZzzzzz. I dunno, I just don’t get it. Very very bizarre. Western media is absolutely bizarre.

You can't see it because you don't want to see it bro.

Reframing in action. "Him being on the ground at the mercy of Khabib was not bad. It was some gay stuff". That's the story Conor is going with here. TBH Conor has to make up some story to justify a rematch. Pissing the opponent off or flashing big payday at them to take a fight has been his MMO so it isn't suprising that he is still doing it.

You can't see it because you don't want to see it bro.

What’s there to see though? With someone like, say, Jones, or Nurmagmedkvokdadk, I get it. Ferguson, I get it. Prime Wand, TRTor, even Anderson Silva or Fedor (although can those two had one too many boring stinkers for my liking), I get it. Lesnar, I get it. Those are truly some dominant, awe inspiring, polarizing figures.

But a small, fugly Irish man? It’s some weird subliminal brainwash crap going on.

Anyone who watched the first round of that fight and enjoyed the actual action has hate in their heart, that was fucking pathetic.

Probably shouldn't talk shit about a guy that could've ended his life

Well, I for one am rooting for Tony.

What’s there to see though? With someone like, say, Jones, or Nurmagmedkvokdadk, I get it. Ferguson, I get it. Prime Wand, TRTor, even Anderson Silva or Fedor (although can those two had one too many boring stinkers for my liking), I get it. Lesnar, I get it. Those are truly some dominant, awe inspiring, polarizing figures.

But a small, fugly Irish man? It’s some weird subliminal brainwash crap going on.

You sound like you might be triggered bruh lol

Sounds like a cliche ^ but how else you gonna account for your blind spot?

Lmao Khabib beat his ass standing and on their feet.... Mcgregor is delusional whenever he losses a fight.

I compromised: I jerked off, in a tissue....

....see where I’m goin with this?

Don't get me started...

That grilled cheese off the radiator? It was no real substitute for manicotti, I can tell you that much.

Not funny at all.

Immature hijinks I'd expect drom a 10 middle school kid. No wonder Conor fans are eating this up.

Good, keep that same energy Conor. Keep crying, you're never getting that rematch, there's no redemption here for you.

Actually that’s stupid, he’s insulting himself because he can’t stop another man from sniffing his ass. And his retard fans are too dumb to get it.

Back