Conor: "I kill him if they give me the opportunity, I swear to God"

The guy is an actor. Not a fighter.

Only a WWE fan can buy his crap. Most athletes know what a complete joke he is.

It's an MMA fight dude, not a war on a battlefield. lol

That's precisely how he sees it

I think this helps him a lot. His mentality is a large part of his game.

I do worry though, that when it inevitably crashes down around him, it might ruin him.
But untill that day, it's great entertainment :cool:

I guess some people are in favor of contrived personalities pretending like they want to commit murder. Not me. It's a sport. There's rules and whatnot. If you want to quit you can. Pretty lame to pretend like killing people is why you are fighting.

The guy is an actor. Not a fighter.

Only a WWE fan can buy his crap. Most athletes know what a complete joke he is.

nyduccie, badass A level athelete and part time Sherdog poster

I'll let him know you and Lebron disaprove bro, he'll be heartbroken.

How's it childish? He's gladiator fighting in a cage where they simulate eachothers death or the time runs out and he's saying he fights as if it was real basically and that makes him childish because you don't agree with his perspective? If you can't handle multiple perspectives or differentiating opinions you might be the one who's childish.

Haha, he's a 'gladiator'? Simulating each other's deaths? What? I know the word gladiator gets bandied about but it's hyperbole (hype: not accurate!). Sounds like you're buying it. This is a sport. You are right, I do have trouble accepting perspectives that seem like they are not based in the reality that I perceive. I think that's adult. Exaggerating the true role of fighters in the cage into Deathmatches is what I would consider childish. Whatevs, though, bro. Whatever gets you off.

He's setting himself up for a big fall. The next time he loses the reaction is going to be funny

Brandao said he would stab Dustin Porier at a weigh in. Those are not the 'dreams' of an ordinary fighter. It doesn't surprise me that Connor said he would've killed Brandao if he had the chance. Brandao himself wishes malicious things for his opponents. Just look at how he acted on TUF. Total nutcase. In the situation where Connor would be allowed to kill Brandao, Brandao would be trying to kill Connor himself. Its simple. Kill or be killed. But that is not the case with Connor's other opponents. Hence why he can't hate them. They just want to become champion like he does.

What a class act, no wonder he has so many fans on here...............

Conor Mcgregor, the Scrappy Doo of MMA.
scrappy.jpg

Haha, he's a 'gladiator'? Simulating each other's deaths? What? I know the word gladiator gets bandied about but it's hyperbole (hype: not accurate!). Sounds like you're buying it. This is a sport. You are right, I do have trouble accepting perspectives that seem like they are not based in the reality that I perceive. I think that's adult. Exaggerating the true role of fighters in the cage into Deathmatches is what I would consider childish. Whatevs, though, bro. Whatever gets you off.

The point is your reality isn't his reality. They're going in there and turning eachothers consciousness off infront of millions. Sure they don't LITERALLY die so you think it's just it's nonsense and childish to think like that but I mean again... That's just your perspective and that doesn't make it the only viable "grown up" one.

p4p lamest, fakest trash talker in mma. I think hes getting acting lessons from megan fox

He's setting himself up for a big fall. The next time he loses the reaction is going to be funny

He was the very same before his fight with Joe Duffy and lost,look at him now,didnt exactly ruin him losing did it?

nyduccie, badass A level athelete and part time Sherdog poster

I'll let him know you and Lebron disaprove bro, he'll be heartbroken.

The sad part is, i am probably a better athlete than Mcgregor. But I cant talk nearly as good, so its irrelevant. The UFC and the WWE is about finding the best acting/speaking athletes.

You guys take it so seriously. It's just a way of being like, this is life or death i'm fighting for every breath if there was no ref it'd be a homicide. It's how seriously he takes the competition.

no man, he really wants to kill someone

He was the very same before his fight with Joe Duffy and lost,look at him now,didnt exactly ruin him losing did it?

Who said anything about ruining him?

He's in the spotlight now. His next loss will be a bigger deal, obviously.

Back