Conor: "I kill him if they give me the opportunity, I swear to God"

Tree-falling-bear-returned-to-the-wild-661CNULD-x-large.jpg

"you see dat? ....bears,.....bears falling from the ceiling."

Oh fucking lol!!!!

What's with all the murder talk from fighters lately?

Being a fighter is quite an accomplishment. You have to be a hell of an athlete and tough as f#ck. But I have a hard time believing these athletes are like the old-day murderers.

Abbott would kill a person in a heartbeat. Coleman if you gave him enough Mexican supplement. zyGOAT and Kevin Lee? Not likely.

I think Enson Inoue might have been the first guy to discuss the possibility of death in the ring but with the popularity of WMMA and their trash talk death threats have become much more common.

I've noticed this too, he's one of the most calm and composed guys I've seen when he's actually in the octagon too.

It's scary how composed he is! He's on another level mentally and physically.

He shouldn't be allowed to say this stuff. Other guys would get in trouble.

You guys take it so seriously. It's just a way of being like, this is life or death i'm fighting for every breath if there was no ref it'd be a homicide. It's how seriously he takes the competition.

Something tells me that you're not a fighter :wink:

No, fighters can have taste and respect and still be extremely dominant.

Fedor, Machida, Hendo, Couture, Nog, Cain, Aldo, Mighty Mouse, and so many others ... Even ACTUAL KILLERS like Tim Kennedy or Paulo Thiago.

Its such a childish way to behave and it contradicts things he's said in the past: I canno hate a man who has da same dreams as me. Lol. Just childish attention whoring.

Something tells me you are a fighter at a small town yokle gym.

No, fighters can have taste and respect and still be extremely dominant.

Fedor, Machida, Hendo, Couture, Nog, Cain, Aldo, Mighty Mouse, and so many others ... Even ACTUAL KILLERS like Tim Kennedy or Paulo Thiago.

Its such a childish way to behave and it contradicts things he's said in the past: I canno hate a man who has da same dreams as me. Lol. Just childish attention whoring.

Something tells me you are a fighter at a small town yokle gym.

How's it childish? He's gladiator fighting in a cage where they simulate eachothers death or the time runs out and he's saying he fights as if it was real basically and that makes him childish because you don't agree with his perspective? If you can't handle multiple perspectives or differentiating opinions you might be the one who's childish.

You guys take it so seriously. It's just a way of being like, this is life or death i'm fighting for every breath if there was no ref it'd be a homicide. It's how seriously he takes the competition.

Well, okay, I guess so. I will take what he says a lot less seriously. Unfortunately, for me, that makes what he says just a bunch of BS and I will not take him seriously, which is what you are advocating. That just makes it boring ass jawing to me though.

Englads got some good fighters LOL the human punch bag bisping and big ears himself who tried to call out wandy Luke Barnett LOL

Everyone in the division are part timers compared to mcgregor they dont train like he does.

Back