Conor: "I kill him if they give me the opportunity, I swear to God"

Inappropriate and bizarre thing to say. One minute he's saying: 'how can i hate a man who has da same dreams as me?' And now he intends to literally KILL Siver if the ref doesn't intervene? Childish. I'm all for sane, confident Connor but I hope psychopath Connor gets KTFO'd out of the top 15.

I have forever been on the fence about liking conor until this very moment...but after watching this video, I am now a true fan. Can you imagine if he beats aldo?...holy poop

The GOAT ladies and gentlemen

and wtf the video is incomplete?

what heresy

I love it. I definitely enjoy the Apollo Creed showmanship and supreme confidence.

Gotta be a hell of a mental backlash when (if) you get knocked off that horse though.

He's the polar opposite of a lot of fighters. On camera, he mostly sports this intense cartoon character but I'll bet that off-camera he's goofing off and being friendly with everyone. You see hints of this in some interviews.

What's with all the murder talk from fighters lately?

Being a fighter is quite an accomplishment. You have to be a hell of an athlete and tough as f#ck. But I have a hard time believing these athletes are like the old-day murderers.

Abbott would kill a person in a heartbeat. Coleman if you gave him enough Mexican supplement. zyGOAT and Kevin Lee? Not likely.

He's the polar opposite of a lot of fighters. On camera, he mostly sports this intense cartoon character but I'll bet that off-camera he's goofing off and being friendly with everyone. You see hints of this in some interviews.

I've noticed this too, he's one of the most calm and composed guys I've seen when he's actually in the octagon too.

Tree-falling-bear-returned-to-the-wild-661CNULD-x-large.jpg

"you see dat? ....bears,.....bears falling from the ceiling."

I absolutely love this man. McGOAT!!

Absolutely amazing. I love this guy.

Back