Conor hurts Diaz with a body kick, commentators completely miss it

Nah, and why did it take you so long to come up with this fabulous analysis?

What the fuck bat crazy shit kind of post is this????

This fight happened like what, 3 years ago or some shit like that? What's your point?

<36>

"conor has no kicks" - sherdoggers.

They basically won him the fight against Mendes and Diaz.

Thats a teep kick, used for the same purpose as a boxer's jab, except that it obviously has a substantially longer effective range.

Last edited:
Rogan's commentary on that fight was nothing short of disgraceful. I uploaded a video demonstrating him screaming like a fangirl of one direction when Nate landed some feather shots to Conor's shoulders and compared it to his muted responses to Conor flooring Nate. One of the 3 knockdowns Rogan said NOTHING, total silence. Joe didn't like the video much and had it taken down.

Touched his liver area a bit, Nate probably felt it.

Too bad Conor doesn't have the gas tank and the ground game to put pressure and go for the kill even when he does a lot more damage than this.

"conor has no kicks" - sherdoggers.

They basically won him the fight against Mendes and Diaz.

Not to mention the 3 knockdowns...many people that claim it was a super close fight or that nate actually won, seem to never remember that nate was knocked on his ass 3x in 2 rounds...that's a 10-8 round right there...or should have been and would be if scored now.

Why we still talking about this fight? Move on bro, Khabib is about to expose him lol

Did the commentators completely miss this?

hqdefault.jpg

Rogan's commentary on that fight was nothing short of disgraceful. I uploaded a video demonstrating him screaming like a fangirl of one direction when Nate landed some feather shots to Conor's shoulders and compared it to his muted responses to Conor flooring Nate. One of the 3 knockdowns Rogan said NOTHING, total silence. Joe didn't like the video much and had it taken down.
good. Rogan knows you're pathetic

I think you're more hurt than Nate was TS... [<cena1}

It touched the liver area, if the kick was anywere near to decent in power you will have seen some more evident reaction

at least like
giphy.gif

Tbh seem Diaz barely felt it aside notice he risked to be liver-kicked, that may mean fight ending shit

Back