Conor huggers... You are not Conor; his bank account is not yours.

It is odd the fascination some people have with how much Conor makes. Nobody considers Maria Sharipova to have had a better career than Serena Williams despite having earned much more.

They call them dick riders so where have you been body?

I see thread after thread and comment after comment in which Conor huggers try to deflect the reality that Conor just got WRECKED in the cage by bringing up his money...

Conor lost AGAIN because he's simply not that good. He is a limited puncher with piss poor technique.

And like the thread title states, YOU are not Conor.

(BTW, I called the fight down to the exact round in which Conor would lose)

Anyway, it's people like that who give MMA a bad name.

The state of the UFC is already rough as it is, but much like Ronda before him, the UFC doesn't need Conor in order to thrive.

The UFC needs GOOD FIGHTS. Period.

Oh, and regarding UFC 230 and the main event... :mad:

People who point to that alone as reason why women should NOT be in the UFC...I feel you. It's unfair for Shevchenko just as it's unfair for any respectable MMA fan to put up with. As much as I like Schevchenko, I would definitely feel dirty if I were to pay for that event.

Lastly, the UFC should not have promoted Conor vs Khabib the way they did, (by showing the dolly garbage) as that was very low rent, but in the end, Conor got humiliated (again) and it feels very similar to when Ronda was on her way out. :D

*end of rant*

GHpr.gif
All this ↑↑↑ part pure TRUTH...

379451-12957971.png

Last edited:
Mark my wordz this ↓↓↓ image will become iconic...

36006e70fb098054f46b7d5d18c4cb48

Conor never paid his dues. Stepped over great fighters who did. I wish they feed him to middle of the top 10 pack LWs (the lees the barbozas) then you'll see serious gloating after he gets wrecked. You already saw preview after what Gatekeeper Diaz did. Conor can not survive trial by fire. Thats why they rushed him though at FW (all strikers) and LW.

actually, some of his money does belong to me. I chipped in for a couple of his PPVs so technically, I do have some limited stock in his earnings

That money is no longer yours. You have no "stock" in anything, you're not getting any money in return. I REALLY do not think you have a grasp on what is meant by "stock".

I see thread after thread and comment after comment in which Conor huggers try to deflect the reality that Conor just got WRECKED in the cage by bringing up his money...

Conor lost AGAIN because he's simply not that good. He is a limited puncher with piss poor technique.

And like the thread title states, YOU are not Conor.

(BTW, I called the fight down to the exact round in which Conor would lose)

Anyway, it's people like that who give MMA a bad name.

The state of the UFC is already rough as it is, but much like Ronda before him, the UFC doesn't need Conor in order to thrive.

The UFC needs GOOD FIGHTS. Period.

Oh, and regarding UFC 230 and the main event... :mad:

People who point to that alone as reason why women should NOT be in the UFC...I feel you. It's unfair for Shevchenko just as it's unfair for any respectable MMA fan to put up with. As much as I like Schevchenko, I would definitely feel dirty if I were to pay for that event.

Lastly, the UFC should not have promoted Conor vs Khabib the way they did, (by showing the dolly garbage) as that was very low rent, but in the end, Conor got humiliated (again) and it feels very similar to when Ronda was on her way out. :D

*end of rant*
I'm a fan of both fighters. Get Khabib's balls out of your mouth.

Ironically you sound like you take credit for Khabib's win

That money is no longer yours. You have no "stock" in anything, you're not getting any money in return. I REALLY do not think you have a grasp on what is meant by "stock".
No my friend. You missed my other post. This is all part of a bigger plan.
I have been contributing my pocket change to pay for McGregor PPVs because he obviously has star power and I knew he was getting into the whiskey business with one of the masters from Guiness.

If you know enough about stocks to tell me that I don’t know about stocks, then there are 3 companies out there you should be watching very carefully and ready to jump on when they go public.

Conor's striking technique is awesome. It's his cardio and wrestling that need work.

Conor eats filet mignon 7 times a day, his bathtub is filled with Perrier.

He sells more PPVs in one event than the entire roster combined can muster in a year. He's so fucking rich it's making me aroused.
You'd drink his bathwater

Back