Media Conor: "How good do I look at 170?"

Conor looked alright, his muscles where fuller and he had a lot of energy, fairly loose so I thought he looked okay.

One might argue he was overdoing it with his bouncing around and playful movements and that nerves are getting to him, I think he’s just been away too long and does miss the crowds.

I don’t like the fact that COWBOY broke into a smile FIRST after the staredown. It signals to me Cerrone isn’t hungry. Hopefully Cowboy always smiles first after a staredown and has won most of his fights after doing so.

Last edited:
His erection has gotten a lot smaller at this weigh in

Conor looked alright, his muscles where fuller and he had a lot of energy, fairly loose so I though he looked okay.

One might argue he was overdoing it with his bouncing around and playful movements and that nerves are getting to him, I think he’s just been away and does miss the crowds.

I don’t like the face that COWBOY broke into a smile FIRST after the staredown. It signals to me Cerrone isn’t hungry. Hopefully Cowboy always smiles first after a staredown and has won most of them.
I don't believe any of that stuff matters. What matters is how they fight, which techniques they use and when

It looks like Conor aged 10 years over the last year.

I don't believe any of that stuff matters. What matters is how they fight, which techniques they use and when

True, but body language sometimes reveals truth, not all the time but often. That’s why FBI agents and CIA officers have body language analysis.

eaM9T0K.gif
eaM9T0K.gif
eaM9T0K.gif
eaM9T0K.gif

True, but body language sometimes reveals truth, not all the time but often. That’s why FBI agents and CIA officers have body language analysis.
I've given up trying to use it as an indicator in MmA. When Aldo finally faced off against Conor, I changed my pick to Aldo because he seemed calm and Conor looked agitated but the actual fight was the exact opposite

I've given up trying to use it as an indicator in MmA. When Aldo finally faced off against Conor, I changed my pick to Aldo because he seemed calm and Conor looked agitated but the actual fight was the exact opposite

I get you, on fight night, Aldo looked nervous as hell.

Looks like a blown up LW. Frame's too small for WW.

Back