Media Conor: "How good do I look at 170?"

He looked about 15 years younger agianst Nate at 170.

I don't know about you guys but my alarm bells go off when I see someone aging this fast. Does he really still have it anymore?

Cowboy looked younger for gods sake.
People look younger with bald fades and short beards then long hair and scraggly beards.

He looked old as hell and pretty haggard that's what I was thinking. A shadow of himself.

You can tell he's feeling self conscious about aging these days:

H-h-h-how do I look guys?

Awkward delay then cheers from the crowd. Conor left looking unsure of himself. Ring girls not even batting him an eyelash these days.

<GOT2>

His body looked pretty much the same as always. Best thing I can think to say.
nah, he looks great. People age, get over it.

People look younger with bald fades and short beards then long hair and scraggly beards.
I'm talking about all the wrinkles and retreating hairline. Even his eyelids are taking on a puffy old wrinkly look. Really changes him.

Physique is more like one of the lads from the gym. Fighting != Bodybuilding/fitness weightlifting. Also might pop for some PED? Conor is too small for 170. Who's next Darren Till?

Gassed In 30 Seconds
-new action flick staring Conor “The Irish Diesel” McBreadger
Coming 2020

Who's the big black chick and why did dana make cowboy great her

birth of white Tyson tonight
K!-O! in the furst, mofos!
<GrassoBless>

{<Mcgoat}

Conor: "How good do I look at 170?"

Like you should be fighting at 155.
You got pull tell Dana to create a 165
division and just name you Champ

He looked about 15 years younger agianst Nate at 170.

I don't know about you guys but my alarm bells go off when I see someone aging this fast. Does he really still have it anymore?

Cowboy looked younger for gods sake.

Honestly aging, scar tissue, probably the special substances that all professional athletes utilize all end up taking its toll.

I'm just excited to see him fight again.

Back