Conor holds interesting record

Yea but conor at least made bigger money not defending.

Floyd > defending LW.

I mean GDR just disappeared off the face of the earth for like a year and has nicco even fought since?
She fought Pena last week and lost.

Isn't extreme power when you put them to sleep?

Probably the only fighter to break a fans cellular phone too.

I know, I saw it on Youtube. I watched it on my computer via the internet. I forget which browser I was using, maybe Firefox or Chrome. But it was definitely on the computer. I hate cellular phones.

I also had to spellcheck this post 4 times before I posted it.

the only interesting record conman holds is most consecutive days without defending the title

the only interesting record conman holds is most consecutive days without defending the title

You're just jealous of his steez.

tenor.gif
Look at the conors goat composer
War conor

Cool stat. Has anyone ever been a double champ in two orgs but never defended a single title in their whole career? Serious question

One fight just pad stats though, 3 knock downs against eddie etc. Brimage he dropped what 2-3 times?

Good stat but easily paddable, guy like rumble knocks people dead when he drops them so only ever gets 1 a fight.

Shows the lack of finishing power more than anything.
I was wondering how this thread made it half a page without someone pointing this out, lol.

When you have "insane power" the first knockdown is also the last.

I thought TS was referring to the "most number of times someone has cheated in a fight" record

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

Wow there's still people who live that deep in Conor's ass. It's mid 2019 for crying out loud. Let it go already.

Insane power that floyd ate like a sandwich.

Athletic or size advantage over opponents + wrapped hands in small gloves = pretty much any will have power.

Does he even fight anymore? I think he passed the 1000 days without a win mark recently. He’s yesterday’s news.

He doesn't have insane power.

He has insane timing and precision, thats how he got those knockdowns.

Its not a knock on him at all btw, quite the opposite actually.

One fight just pad stats though, 3 knock downs against eddie etc. Brimage he dropped what 2-3 times?

Good stat but easily paddable, guy like rumble knocks people dead when he drops them so only ever gets 1 a fight.

Shows the lack of finishing power more than anything.
You point is noted but your example doesn't back it up:
If we just look at his LHW fights where he had more KO success:

0 KD's in Cormier 2 -- 22 sig strikes landed(lasted 3 rounds)
0 KD's vs Phil Davis -- 45 sig strikes landed (3 round fight)
0 KD's vs Bader -- (1minute fight rumble won by TKO on the ground)

1 KD vs Cormier 1 (Cormier survived and finished Rumble)

The other 3 fights he won by T/KO.

So he had KD's in 4 of 7 fights and only 3 of them resulted in a finish. Conor's better at finishing opponents by KO.

I'm on a hotel wifi with a small tablet so it's not as easy to do a full rundown as I'd like but suffice it to say rumble has power in his hands but doesn't put opponents down the way McGregor does. Even if you only count 1kd per fight Conor has a better clip then rumble. If we only look at Conor at LW or WW there just isn't a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions but the numbers break down to 50% KD which would favor rumble. So in that special case rumble wins, outside of it there isn't really a contest.

I'm not arguing Rumble has more power. I'm saying he's not as good at landing the shots and putting his opponents down as Conor is. The numbers back that up.

A better analysis would look at each of the respective opponents and weight the rate at which they are KD'd/KO'd and by each of their opponents KD/KO stats recursively. 2-3 layers of opponents would probably be enough to minimize the margin of error to a negligible number. But none of that is really necessary when one guy has so much more success then the other.

Yea but conor at least made bigger money not defending.

Floyd > defending LW.

I mean GDR just disappeared off the face of the earth for like a year and has nicco even fought since?
Compare conor to GDR and Nicco?
What a hero.

holding the record of :
- cheating the most in a single fight
- never defending
- stripped of 2 titles because of never defending
- having no shame carrying 2 stripped belts

Back