Media Conor hints at comeback in IG post

Why does Khabib have to go up a weight class?
Where is the reasoning? You don’t have to go up a weight class to prove anything. There is no requirement.
Tell that to all the Jones hater that flood the forum all the time. Or all the people saying gsp was scared to move up.. guess khabib just wants to keep fighting fws

I drink whiskey, and Proper 12 is awful. I tried it, and it sucked, Conor robbed me.

@Frank McEdgar @HoFF

You're not very smart, are you?
Well seeing how much Conor gets brought up around here even In threads that have nothing to do with him I would say I'm pretty accurate saying that. But you keep thinking what you want

Send some of that shit my way!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

You still haven't grabbed a bottle? when's your birthday? me and @big Frank will go halves on a bottle for you.

Dumb-ass Conor fan-girl.
Joined Saturday.
Already has Dubs.
Pretty much sums up the fan-base.
Dumb-ass Conor fan-girl.
Joined Saturday.
Already has Dubs.
Pretty much sums up the fan-base.
All of that have zero to do with what I was discussing with those other people. I'm not even a huge Conor fan. It's just sad to see how much hate he gets for losing a fight or two.

Meh. Conor is a circus clown by now.

He milked that lucky punch against Aldo long enough.

It’s not available in Canada bro...

June 1st, a little under a year away LOL

<{katwhu}>

<{dayum}>

Why the hell is your boy Conor fronting on Canada? Frank got some though, he must have smuggled that shit in.

I'm a Conor fan but until his name and stupid ass whiskey logo are plastered on a UFC Card for real I'm tired of hearing about his "comebacks" or "coming out of retirement threads".

S3xo.gif

<{dayum}>

Why the hell is your boy Conor fronting on Canada? Frank got some though, he must have smuggled that shit in.

Who knows man... the man needs to take a fight already lol.

I think Frank said that he got it when he was in Miami, if my memory serves correctly..

Oh well, I’ll get my hands on it one day.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

<{dayum}>

Because Canada doesn't fuck with Conor, they already got a fighter they support, and his name is Max "Blessed" Holloway Baby, Let's go.

"The Hawaiian's are back, we've taken control over Canada" - Max McGregor.

He does this every other weekend...nothing new at all.

I remember when the prospect of a Conor fight really excited me. I kind of feel sad that those days are over.

To be fair to him, fighting is a tough game and he no longer needs to do it. Fair play to him for focusing on other things.

His whiskey is pretty terrible though...

Back