Conor hiding behind security before approaching Aldo (gif)

So, getting hugged by security is hiding? OP is obviously a can and a shitty troll.

9azkie.gif

Lol Conor has been protected, hyped and this was pre planned publicity. No doubt Aldo and Conor both knew this was going to happen.

None of them are scared lol...McGregor is just hyping up the fight and Also is just being Aldo.

"Off balance."

Jesus, any excuse for you ivory-clad god.
McGregor is a good fighter. But he isn't a gangster.
Fool ain't about that Paul Daley, Gilbert Yvel, Badr Hari life!

You see the little child/girl trying to get between them?

I like how this thread made all the Mcgregor fans cry and get upset, good job TS.

BTW you MCgregor fans are delusional retards.

So, getting hugged by security is hiding? OP is obviously a can and a shitty troll.

lol, let me give you the play by play

1) conor jumps out and gets hugged by guard #1
2) guard #1 passes conor off to guard #2. Just like we used to do to the high school slut
3) at no point does conor make ANY ATTEMPT to get in Aldo's face without a human shield.

fact!

Maybe he didn't want to get charged with assault in a foreign country and lose his visa privileges, and get kicked out of UFC like Semtex...

Maybe he didn't want to embarrass his bosses and the company ala Brock Lesnar...

If he can't fight in the States, he is pretty much useless to the company. He is loved by the brass because he is good for business.

Maybe he was just hopped up on adrenaline.

exactly. and this is my problem. it is fake as fuck. if you want to get in someone's face and yell, whether you want to fight or not, do not sit there and hide behind fucking security. let's be men here.

if you want aldo in the cage, then just stand in the cage and get on the mic and call him out.

Personally, I would tend to agree, but I think in Conor's mind it's more about showmanship and self-promotion than being intimidating and or starting fights. It's all part of the game.
I don't really care for the antics, to be honest, but it's hard to deny that Conor is polarizing and he is attracting eyeballs with his personality. Aldo is as close to a 'favorite' fighter as I have, but I really don't think Conor was scared or anything like that- especially since his body was already in fight mode, and Aldo was wearing a leather jacket and jeans and shit and isn't gonna be too mobile. Dede probably would've strangled Conor if he tried anything though. lol

he was scurred here for sure. i don't see aldo hiding behind anyone.

as far as when the fight happens, we will see him shaking then.

Hopefully convulsing on the ground after a flying knee KO or something.

mcgoober should have rehearsed that better. not even his most braindead nutlickers can deny that each and every of his antics is a fake self promotion.

he literally had to wait till the security guy got there so he could make it seems like it's only the security guy that can barely hold him back from unleashing his rage on aldo!

embarassing, wwe shit.

Of course it's promotion you dummy. Do you think after he just won the fight that got him a title shot that he is going to go start a fist fight with the champion in the crowd? It was all about hype. Aldo played it perfect as well as Conor. We will see the video of Conor screaming and Aldo smiling a million times leading up to the fight.

Umm.. that gif ends with conor standing directly in front of aldo. Wtf is going on itt

Umm.. that gif ends with conor standing directly in front of aldo. Wtf is going on itt

it ends with conor being held back by a guard's arm. not even TRYING TO GET CLOSER to aldo

he could have went right up face to face. i mean, if he wasn't scurred and what not.

i mean if that guy's arm can hold you back, you don't really want to get past it.

i love how conor fans can defend him not wanting to get in a fight in the stands, but then act like aldo is chicken shit for not wanting to do some wwe shit in the octagon.

Serious question...

How do you use "McGoober" with a straight face?

Is that honestly funny to you?

How do his fans find all the GOAT and bless crap funny or say it with a straight face.

A bunch of fucking men acting like Justin Beiber's fans. the only thing that could possible be sadder, is that Tony guys love for GSP. that dude probably dreams about him every night.

Conor fans probably dream about him too though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back