Conor hiding behind security before approaching Aldo (gif)

TS seems as smart as the guy in his avatar

Noone was scared lol.

I'm surprised Aldo didn't enter the ring though.

Think Aldo thought, if I enter the cage now, then I'll probably KO him now instead of memorial day

but you contribute nothing funny or informative.

i just bought this for you on amazon.
killboxlogo.jpg

Not that your contribution was great. The guy you pretended was security appears to be not a security. Not only this, but Conor isn't hiding nowhere.

So I agree with Ippwnage.

Did he go for a hug there? Dana should be upset, he could have hurt himself again.

Reaching. Looked to me as if it was a balance thing. From first seeing it last night, to the replays I saw last night & to re-watching it here in a gif again.

mcgoober should have rehearsed that better. not even his most braindead nutlickers can deny that each and every of his antics is a fake self promotion.

he literally had to wait till the security guy got there so he could make it seems like it's only the security guy that can barely hold him back from unleashing his rage on aldo!

embarassing, wwe shit.

The girls sitting next to Aldo were immediately struck by Conor's goatness. You can see it in their eyes. They felt like they should abandon the old ship. One of them tried to touch McGregor's goatee.

They have never seen a real fighter like that.
Yeah they have...
Rick_Rude.gif

Hahaha

That was a bit of a girlie move.

Connor probably thought man Aldo is from the real ghettos if i get in his face hes gonna snap on me.

Very Sonnen type move on connors part

lol, my vid got the whole thing

notice when he lets go of the first guard, he does not go straight ahead at aldo, but moves to the side to hide behind the second guard

lol, your gif makes it even easier to see the double human shield.

thanks!!!

You're wrong. About it all. Everything.

It's like this: Conor wants to cause a scene and gain the hype and publicity that that entails; he never had any intention to fight Aldo. He's trying to get paid and so is Aldo. Aldo knows nothing is going down because he knows Conor is not dumb enough to jeopardize the fight in any way, and therefore laughs because he knows it's all an act for Conor. As for grabbing on the security guy and whatnot, better safe than sorry I guess, Aldo is a 'G' after all.

mcgoober should have rehearsed that better. not even his most braindead nutlickers can deny that each and every of his antics is a fake self promotion.

he literally had to wait till the security guy got there so he could make it seems like it's only the security guy that can barely hold him back from unleashing his rage on aldo!

embarassing, wwe shit.

Serious question...

How do you use "McGoober" with a straight face?

Is that honestly funny to you?

The girls sitting next to Aldo were immediately struck by Conor's goatness. You can see it in their eyes. They felt like they should abandon the old ship. One of them tried to touch McGregor's goatee.

They have never seen a real fighter like that.

Yeah his sister and his GF........

It's like this: Conor wants to cause a scene and gain the hype and publicity that that entails; he never had any intention to fight Aldo.

exactly. and this is my problem. it is fake as fuck. if you want to get in someone's face and yell, whether you want to fight or not, do not sit there and hide behind fucking security. let's be men here.

if you want aldo in the cage, then just stand in the cage and get on the mic and call him out.

Back