Conor hiding behind security before approaching Aldo (gif)

Lol he was about to slip off the table. That guy was for balance.

Notice when Aldo rushed out of the cage towards the crowd at UFC 142 he didn't need any help getting down or with his balance lol.

That's the difference between Conor and an A-level athlete. Maybe he should spend some time on the balance board.

He was clearly holding on the him for balance

then why not run past him once he didn't fall. he hug onto one guard while waiting for the other to get in the way just to keep him safe. lol.

Lol what is Aldo going to do? Throw a leg kick? McGregor would have destroyed him if they fought right there.

You think he wants to start a Strikeforce-level Brawl next to his girlfriend and family?

"I don't care when people boo or trash talk me, I can't understand what they're saying anyways."

- Jos

What is it with MMA fans and reaching with stuff like this? You don't like this guy, gotta discredit him somehow. You like this guy, you gotta do everything in your head to build them up. It's so ridiculous. Just watch the fights and judge anything about matchups by what actually happens when they fight. Not this nonsense of calling PROFESSIONAL CAGE FIGHTERS scared or "dorks." It's just imbecilic.

where did anyone call a fighter a dork? reading comprehension???
i am just posting a gif of a guy hiding behind a security guard. no big deal.

who knows, but conor sure as fuck was scared something was going to happen or he would not have hidden like that.

If you watched his post-fight interview with Helwani, he said he didn't wanna get fined the way DC and Jones did for their little scuffle. Also...you're reading into shit too much. Watch it closely. He's clearly off balance and uses the guy for support. You're either a troll, or you're letting The GOAT get to you too much. Either way, you suck.

Yeah, he's only going to be locked in the octagon with him for a fight that he has been actively campaigning for.

He's totally scared.

He didn't want to look like a clown

there a difference between brawling out of the octagon and in the octagon, he just ran to Aldo to make some hype but in the back of his mind he didn't know how Aldo would react so decided to take the security with him

You think he wants to start a Strikeforce-level Brawl next to his girlfriend and family?

obviously not... but then don't act like a schoolboy

It was all a pre planned bit of show if you ask me

Lady in red and the little blonde girl? That McGregors girlfriend and Kid?

if that's the case, why are they sitting next to Aldo?

They probably agreed for this to happen. Hell I wouldn't doubt Aldo and Conor had a beer after the fight.

you guys must really be stupid.

why would he hide and then go right for aldo?

He wanted to make an "safe" scene, imagine if Aldo lose his mind and they punch each other. Conor know his limits very well, because he is an entertainment dude but Aldo might not, pride and others stuff might get into his head. But last day they showed its just for selling purpose.

Ts why u post dazed n confused video and you pick the scene after what you are talking about is over... Fail

If you watched his post-fight interview with Helwani, he said he didn't wanna get fined the way DC and Jones did for their little scuffle. Also...you're reading into shit too much. Watch it closely. He's clearly off balance and uses the guy for support. You're either a troll, or you're letting The GOAT get to you too much. Either way, you suck.

hey, i am just posting visual proof of conor using a human shield. also, only a dumbass foob would call a person who was never the champ GOAT. i mean, go back to watching Judge Judy and talking with a lisp

Ts why u post dazed n confused video and you pick the scene after what you are talking about is over... Fail

but you totally understood what i was saying though, right??? i mean, you said so yourself. so i posted something to get across a funny point and you got it. how is this a fail? i mean, this is not your life we are talking about.

ps- best vid yt had. go make a better one and link it up.

lol he was trying to pull the guy over to stop them.

good to know he's not really crazy and it was just an act.

Actually if you look at it from a different perspective its really smart... Conor did the little jump and yell to hype them fighting which it accomplished. However, he didn't actually get close enough to Aldo for something to happen along the lines of the Jones Cormier press conference where both got blasted for unsportsmanlike conduct.

What does everyone think he would do? Take a swing at Aldo, shove him while he was sitting in a suit in his seat?

It's called hype for a reason. Conor was selling his next fight and nothing more. I doubt he has any animosity towards Aldo, it's all part of the job.

Waiting on security was pretty much the smartest thing he could do.

All the kids here on Sherdog expecting him to put a dent in his career by starting a brawl with Aldo are deluded...

How good would it of been if aldo laid out conor.

Shit thread, shit poster. NEXT!

but you contribute nothing funny or informative.

i just bought this for you on amazon.
killboxlogo.jpg

Back