Conor hiding behind security before approaching Aldo (gif)

He wasn't trying to fight Aldo. He was trying to have a cool clip to show in the PPV ad.

Conor was not there to start a fight, but to sell one later on. Why does him having a security guard matter?

I think Aldo wins but people are seriously stupid.

First of all, I think you're reading too much into what I posted. Conor is the one who said, yeah, he wanted the security guy there.

Jones and Corimer were there, specifically to pose for promotional pictures when they're dust-up happened. Can't get more "there to sell a fight, not start one" than that. They got fined.

He was being mindful that when you are screaming and into the personal space of someone, sometimes they react, sometimes a jackass who thinks they "have his back" will react. Mayhem Miller probably thought he was selling tickets for a potential match with Shields when the Diaz brothers went all Diaz on them.

He was merely stating a desire to protect his wallet, while also hyping and calling out Aldo.

I'm not saying that it means anyone was scared of anyone else, or more or less of a man. I'm merely saying that HE said, yes, he did bring the security person in tow to make sure it didn't get out of hand, if anyone did take offense.

Everyone is missing the point of what happened and acting like he was or wasnt scared, it isn't about that. He was jibber jabbin whatever, then when the guard gets in front of him, starts wigging out, screaming and jumping around. Obvious to me it was all for the hype, he didnt get right in his face cause in reality he wasnt actually trying to pick a fight right there. Just for show kids, so enjoy

Fzoid, you read between the lines, reassuring to know not everyone got fooled one way or another

I thought he grabbed security at first too! But re watching it zoomed out, I realized he stepped on what appeared to be a laptop and his feet went out. He was lucky security was there or he might have fell right on his ass in front of laughing aldo

I thought he grabbed security at first too! But re watching it zoomed out, I realized he stepped on what appeared to be a laptop and his feet went out. He was lucky security was there or he might have fell right on his ass in front of laughing aldo

Lmao, how bad would that have been if he busted his ass right there and hurt himself

You can clearly see the table start to collapse from the other angle. The guy helps him down, and then lets him through. He didn't jump the fence with the intent of fighting Aldo. He did it to hype the fight, and it has seemed to work considering how much people are talking about it. Is that so hard to understand?

Hiding? He was using the guard to jump down a few feet onto the ground level in a safe fashion.

Aldo fans are desperate because Conor is more exciting and has an engaging personality.

I know lots of you people hate mcgregor but he stated that he wasn't trying to fight aldo right there and was trying to get in his head.

Stop and think about it, why would you people desire them to fight right there in the crowd? That's just absurd

lol, he was trying to get down off the cage platform in his bare feet. you're an idiot.

The table saved Aldo from receiving a beating before the beating.

LkauZ6p.gif

Connor's Girlfriend IN The Red Dress Tried To Grab Jose's Weiner! .... As Expected

If Connor Would Of Lost To Siver Jose Would Be Leaving With Connor's Girlfriend That's Why She Was Sitting So Close To Him ...

Back