Conor have a better UFC career than Khabib

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor:
- Undefeated at FW (would be undefeated at UFC like Khabib if he stayed at FW)
- beat the FW goat in one punch/13 seconds (Khabib beat Iaquinta)
- first simultaneous double champ (Khabib too scared of Usman, like to call out a retired 40yo legend instead)
- fight and won in 3 categories (not scared to go up against bigger guys)

Khabib:
- Undeafeted at LW/UFC
- Defended his title 4 times
- beat Conor

Who have the better resume folks? The only weakness of Conor is that he never defend his belt, he is too hungry for new challenge/new strap, but outside of that he is an absolute beast/legend.

Yes Conor have some losses at UFC but Conor would be undeafeted if he choosen to stick at FW beating smaller guys after a big cutting like Khabib did at LW

And Conor can still do better because instead of Khabib he is not retired.

Discuss.

Last edited:
mcgregor.jpg

He definitely does. Much better finisher too, while under much more pressure, due to his fights being bigger, due to him being the biggest star, due to him bring the most exciting fighter and entertaining personality.

Khabib was too grindey, too decisioney, too pious, and fought too infrequently.

Conor:
- Undefeated at FW (would be undefeated at UFC like Khabib if he stayed at FW)
- beat the FW goat in one punch/13 seconds (Khabib beat Iaquinta)
- first simultaneous double champ (Khabib too scared of Usman, like to call out a retired 40yo legend instead)
- fight in 3 categories (not scared to go up against bigger guys)

Khabib:
- Undeafeted at LW/UFC
- Defended his title 4 times
- beat Conor

Who have the better resume folks? The only weakness of Conor is that he never defend his belt, he is too hungry for new challenge/new strap, but outside of that he is an absolute beast/legend.

Yes Conor have some losses at UFC but Conor would be undeafeted if he choosen to stick at FW beating smaller guys after a big cutting like Khabib did at LW

And Conor can still do better because instead of Khabib he is not retired.

Discuss.

There is nothing to discuss. You are either delusional or a troll.

Your whole argument is predicated on what Conor could have done had he stayed at FW. Actual history > fantasy history.

There is nothing to discuss. You are either delusional or a troll.

Your whole argument is predicated on what Conor could have done had he stayed at FW. Actual history > fantasy history.

If you delete my "if conor stayed at FW" point there is still 90% of others points/arguments, so its not my "whole argument" like you say wrongly.

I talked about double champ, 3 categories, beating effortlessly the goat of a category in his first title match, et cetera et cetera

So you are the troll, not me.

I dont event mentionned the impact of Conor for the MMA/business/fans, i stayed at what he did inside the cage

Back