Conor haters: Are you even mad?

Anyone who didn’t know this was going to be the result should shoot stop watching mma.

Conor needs real fans like me. Flavour of the month fans are the worst fans ever.

Will you stick by him like a degenerate if he's convicted of those 2 charges in Ireland and/or wish it was you who was the 'victim' of those attacks or do you have some semblance of morality?

Why would anyone be mad about an expected outcome?

I don't consider myself a Conor hater. I really don't like his former demeanor and shtick, making circus etc.
However I can't hate on his performance. I hate on Cowboy Cerrone's performance. That was really disappointing.

It's sport

The more skilled fighter by far won

Would I have fun if Conor lost? Yes

However, no matter how I think of him on a personal level, he is still an exciting fighter and there will be much bigger fights to come

I want the rematch with khabib, but I want to see him in with stiffer competition first

Dustin, Justin, Jorge etc

One more fight then khabib/Tony

I never liked his shit talk even from before the Aldo fight (which i rooted for Conor because i dislike Aldo) But even if he drops the shit talking, I can't support him after punching old man, and the r@pe allegations. There is a line once crossed, that can not come back from in my eyes.

Part of me would also like to see him fight a few guys like Masvidal, Justin and Tony before fighting Khabib coz I worry that if he fought khabib he would lose focus again afterwards win or lose and start drifting towards Boxing again.

As a former Conor hater, over time I've just become a Conor disliker. I'm not even mad at what happened. It was so stupid how easily all that hype of a war it's gonna be died in less than a minute with no competitiveness whatsoever that it just became entertaining. Plus, if Conor keeps up this good guy thing I could actually support him. I think his mouth and "I'm a god" attitude is what people don't like anyway. His fights are entertaining that he doesn't need that attitude, at least not anymore. I MAY actually start to support him if he stays at WW and doesn't revert back to his criminal and trashy ways. He doesn't deserve Khabib no matter how you spin it though, fan of Conor or not.

Lol I'm a hater and I knew this would happen. yeah not in less than a minute but I predicted first or second round stoppage. Not mad at all this is evidence of cowboy decline (3 stoppages in a row) more than conors "return". If you really can't see this then your clearly deluded

Was there a lot of "it's gonna be a war" hype? Almost everyone, including Cerrone, was expecting a 1st round finish, and weren't even expecting Cerrone to put up a fight, which he didn't.

Last edited:
They’re not mad. They’re actually laughing, can’t you tell

Yea I am, now we have to hear about this clown and his fan base non stop again. We had an opportunity to be gone from Conor, now he’s next in line for another undeserved title shot.

Not mad - just kinda more <Fedor23>

This fight was a forgone conclusion and a gimmie for conor and a payday for cowboy.

And before any nuthuggers come in saying, "you say that in hindsight", I was saying that this fight was a slam dunk for conor since it was announced.

Only thing that was surprising is that cowboy got folded by shoulder shots.

I mean WTF <{walkerwhut}><bball1><{hfved}>

{<doc}<LikeReally5><SelenaWow><{clintugh}><Huh2>

Hopefully got paid well (more than disclosed) for that performance.

Funny how beating Justin's leftovers means you're next in line for Khabib.

Didn’t even know he fought. Meh.

They’re pretty clearly furious

the site is a collective of the worst mma fans ever

No reason to be mad. Most people called this months in advance. Cowboy practically told you he was going in to get KO'd lol. Nothing worth being mad about.
Yep, you have to be a true hater and really delusional to think anything would happen

Artem will always be the greatest product out of SBG Ireland. So nothing to be salty about no matter what.

I've been critical of McGregor & the bs that surrounds him, so that qualifies me as a hater.
But no I'm not mad. That result was totally expected & predicted. Zero fucks given. It was actually the first McGregor fight I wasn't excited for. The buzz of the broadcast just didn't resonate or trigger my senses, positive or negative.

Back