Conor haters are a miserable lot

This whole McGregor circus is even worse than Jones x Sonnen and Diaz x GSP.

At least, Sonnen and Diaz had actually been beating fighters during their talking spree.

So, TS, you can be a little girl and find reasons, conspiracy theories and whatnot, or you can accept the fact that your idol is can-crushing parrot and move on.

Personally, as a McGregor "hater" (according to your definition anyone who thinks he is not an elite fighter) nothing would bring me more joy than seeing him getting a TS, as undeserved as it its.

Aldo would KO him inside a few minutes and Chad would throw him around like a sack of potatoes.

People who do not think he is elite are not haters. Not everyone can be the first person to the party. The people who passionately want him to lose, however, are. And I'd definitely say you fit the criteria from this post.

People who do not think he is elite are not haters. Not everyone can be the first person to the party. The people who passionately want him to lose, however, are. And I'd definitely say you fit the criteria from this post.

I don`t want him to. It is my opinion that he will, as soon as he faces a elite fighter.

I actually want him to keep winning and face Aldo.

Its a shogun moment again for me. Good fighter shit fans.

Yeah because Anderson "he wanted to lose and both losses are flukes anyway" Silva and Jon "quit hating the most hated fighter in MMA history because it hurts my feelings" Jones, as well as Alistair "I swear he is clean and he will easily be the UFC HW champ" Overeem and Gegard "easy two division champ" Mousasi, all have awesome and realistic fan bases.

A lot of haters here, who have been gotten to. They are the blessed. Conor has them in his grip and they don't even get it. GOAT.

conor_m.gif

I have no strong opinions about him, just his fans. Kinda like GSP and bones.

I don`t want him to. It is my opinion that he will, as soon as he faces a elite fighter.

I actually want him to keep winning and face Aldo.

He isn't going to have to keep winning. That is the whole thing with him being fast tracked to title contention. He beats Dustin then they match him against Siver where he is almost a 10 to 1 favorite at -980. The UFC is not going to risk letting Conor lose before he fights Aldo.

You guys need to lighten up a bit.

It was an unfunny joke but it fits in what that guy keeps trying to do with "Edgar bless", no one is reacting to it.

As for you specifically, there are probably 5 or 6 Jones threads circulating that need more of your attention.

Take up your shield once more and defend his honor.

"Blood test results111!!!, circling vultures" etc.

Stop posting in bold. Nobody cares about what you think.

Yep, Conor's fanbase is undoubtedly the worst to ever grace Sherdog.

Back