Conor haters are a miserable lot

I think it's really funny.

You can tell who is enjoying life and who is dragging their feet through it.

You dryheaved a little bit on that statement? Lol. Name a few people who have the blend down more? I'm curious because for me I think its pretty cut and dry, Conor 100%.

I think Cowboys doing a pretty damn good job for one, and he actually has a quality resume, yet noone's lickin his bag the way Conor fans are.

He's not the savior of MMA and UFC dude, they're doing just fine with or without him, better than ever if anything. Geez, you get some dominant champs in a couple divisions and all of a sudden everyone gets bored?

Cowboy is great and a very enjoyable fighter to watch but his movement is stiff and his defensive striking is lacking as he is more catered to offensive striking. His fights vs Diaz, Pettis and Dos Anjos show this.

In fact so did his fight vs Barboza, he just happens to have the weakest chin in the division.

I think Cowboys doing a pretty damn good job for one, and he actually has a quality resume, yet noone's lickin his bag the way Conor fans are.

He's not the savior of MMA and UFC dude, they're doing just fine without or without him. Geez, you get some dominant champs in a couple divisions and all of a sudden everyone gets bored?

As great as Cowboy is he is a pretty straight forward style based almost entirely around muay thai switch kicks and aggressive jiu jitsu if he ends up on the ground. He is a damn good fighter, but this is nothing we haven't seen before, and we have seen Cerrone thwarted by one of the most unique fighters in MMA today.

The thing that has made Cerrone so interesting lately is his fight frequency which is incredible.

Edgar Bless

I truly get the point you are trying to make but there is probably a more creative way to go about it.

Do you truthfully think Edgar would offer Aldo anything in a rematch that he didn't present the first time around?

In stead of "Edgar bless" it would be another "Edgar praying he squeaks out this judges decision"

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

Whether you have it in you to admit it or not, McGregor is a better matchup and much more interesting challenge at this point.

Wrestle boxing Aldo to a decision win will not work.

Sucks for Frankie because he looked great against Cub but those are the breaks.

Connor wouldn't have anywhere near as many haters if it weren't for his stupid fans. I want to see him get smashed not because I dislike the guy, but so that you guys would shut the fuck up about him

How is he fake?

He is playing the whole Ali persona and I consider It to be fake. All of his opponents bought into It, got intimidated by It and lost - thus easy win over Poirer.

I`m just waiting for somebody to fight him 100%, because so far They all got scared and gave in.

Dont get me wrong, props to Conor for accomplishing It, I just dont buy into his goatness and would like to see somebody expose him.

He has a big fat mouth so he's going to have haters. I don't hate him but look forward to him getting smashed and looking like a tool for all his talk.

People love to see loudmouthes get.their comeuppance

Because people have low self esteem. Which is the point. It's sad, really.

He is playing the whole Ali persona and I consider It to be fake. All of his opponents bought into It, got intimidated by It and lost - thus easy win over Poirer.

I`m just waiting for somebody to fight him 100%, because so far They all got scared and gave in.

Dont get me wrong, props to Conor for accomplishing It, I just dont buy into his goatness and would like to see somebody expose him.

Being able to mentally defeat an opponent before they even step foot in the cage.

That is an attribute that all of the MMA greats have had in common.

The mental aspect is part of it, Tim Sylvia already told you this.

It's not 2002 and you're (probably) not a 14 year old girl.

I noted the same thing a veteran date but gushing like Conor-rite? Thinking he took over his older brother abandon account?

I think only very few people mean the goat talk seriously. And beside that, it is not Conor's fault.
The guy is inside and outside the ring a phenomenon though.
Goat bless.

I noted the same thing a veteran date but gushing like Conor-rite? Thinking he took over his older brother abandon account?

You guys need to lighten up a bit.

It was an unfunny joke but it fits in what that guy keeps trying to do with "Edgar bless", no one is reacting to it.

As for you specifically, there are probably 5 or 6 Jones threads circulating that need more of your attention.

Take up your shield once more and defend his honor.

"Blood test results111!!!, circling vultures" etc.

I'm not Mcgregor hator. I'm a Mcgregor nuthugger hater.

Being able to mentally defeat an opponent before they even step foot in the cage.

That is an attribute that all of the MMA greats have had in common.

The mental aspect is part of it, Tim Sylvia already told you this.

I agree, If We`re talking about mental game, Conor is very good at It. He brings a lot of pressure and heat to his opponents and They cant handle It (not many people would).

You cant fake It, He handles big stages and lights very well but goat should be also a great fighter and I dont see him being that great. Maybe Its because He hasnt been tested so far, nobody brought fight to him and I think when It happens We`ll see who Conor is. Until then Its pure speculation.

grumpy-old-man.jpg

You guys must really be the life of the party! Ideal Conor hater scenario for the FW division:

McGregor get's KO'd in the first round out cold by Siver. What Siver does next means nothing because no one gives a crap about him because he has no shot to be top 5, only that he destroys Conor. Log on to Sherdog to say "I told you so!" Then Conor fights wrestlers who grapple fuck him until he retires to pour pints in Ireland for the rest of his life.

Aldo continues on his rematch tour, decisions the top 5 again, and slowly continues to degrade as a fighter until some mediocre contender catches him or UDs him. Then we have a revolving door championship until some MMA community approved contender actually wins the belt and defends it a few times. Oh, and this contender must already have a "proven" track record because anything less is not OK. FW division continues to sit in overall obscurity.

Such excitement!

You guys don't understand Conor fans because you are curmudgeons with no imagination, or you have stupid forum agendas. Why not hold out a little hope that maybe, just maybe this guy can back up his talk. Maybe he can be a truly unique fighter that pushes MMA forward a little bit not just by promotion, but by his style in the cage.

Maybe he can be a champion who doesn't wrestle-box his way to a belt. Maybe he can be a champion who instead of complaining about fighter pay decides to try and put the promotion on his back and make people want to watch him.

Live a little, guys, and have some imagination. Is it really better that this guy get's KO'd cold and extinguished? Do we not want more guys like him, Anderson, Pettis etc... who bring creativity and expression to elite levels of MMA?

mcgregor-win-390x285.jpg

Dana White fooled you and a whole bunch of other people into believing that Conor McGregor is the best

This whole McGregor circus is even worse than Jones x Sonnen and Diaz x GSP.

At least, Sonnen and Diaz had actually been beating fighters during their talking spree.

So, TS, you can be a little girl and find reasons, conspiracy theories and whatnot, or you can accept the fact that your idol is can-crushing parrot and move on.

Personally, as a McGregor "hater" (according to your definition anyone who thinks he is not an elite fighter) nothing would bring me more joy than seeing him getting a TS, as undeserved as it its.

Aldo would KO him inside a few minutes and Chad would throw him around like a sack of potatoes.

Its a shogun moment again for me. Good fighter shit fans.

Back