Conor haters are a miserable lot

Maybe to causal Joe's who flip channels and think " Oh wow, women fighting!" for 5 minutes and nerdy WMMA obsessed fanboys who drone on about how "hot" she is, but WMMA has zero depth and until it does it is irrelevant no matter how many movies or "hot" photoshoots or interviews she does.

people used to think that MW had no depth coz anderson silva beat everyone with ease
I think what is relevant is how entertaining fights are. and the women have some damn good fights.

but i see how homosexuals and closet homosexuals would get all butthurt and bitchy during a female fight, as they get to see less ****.

i mean, this is like the only reason to bitch about women having a fight or two on a card.

to each his own. i will stick with being a lover of the slit

You are taking the Conor thing and sherdog way too serious, esp for a guy who has been watching since at least 2005, hope you are trolling.

I want Conor to face Aldo, more entertainment that way, but it would also be funny if Siver somehow wins.

When I see Conor McGregor promos and fights with my friends of mine we all laugh at what he's saying and are excited to see his next performance. His skills on the mic and in the octagon are extremely entertaining.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a room full of people who scoff at the idea of self promotion. What a room full of drab people it must be; everyone with their arms crossed with these awful scowls on their face. Just thinking about it has me laughing at these sour bunch.

Guess what, self promotion no matter what it is that you do requires communication. If you are self employed you must promote yourself and your knowledge and ability to convince others that you will perform your trade better than others. If you produce products, you have to convince people that your product is better than the competitions. If you are a fighter, you have to convince people that you are a superior fighter than the others. It's how it works. I bet if I got pay stubs from each fuckin person on here with their amounts crossed out (wouldn't want to embarrass the drones working hourly) that the haters are those that are not achievers.

A little word of advice from TheMMABettor:

When you feel rather than think, you leave little room for choice. You are haters because you have not chosen to think about the situation, you are drones to your own feelings, how pathetic. Please just try to think outside of those feelings of yours and picture what is happening on a whole. This is the closest an individual has come to being that perfect blend of skill and charisma to take this sport to the next level. We should all be cheering on what he is attempting to accomplish.

DrunkinBlindes,

Please copy and paste links to previous threads that you have been apart of that went on about your fan-ship of Denis Siver. Would love to read this.

This is the closest an individual has come to being that perfect blend of skill and charisma to take this sport to the next level. We should all be cheering on what he is attempting to accomplish.

I was down with what you were saying 150%......

But I dry heaved a little when I got to this part at the end =P

Agree with a lot of op.

8/10 would read again.

DrunkinBlindes,

Please copy and paste links to previous threads that you have been apart of that went on about your fan-ship of Denis Siver. Would love to read this.

I have one from another forum I started over a year ago actually. Not sure if I can post links to other mma forums though.

I just want the underdog to win. I have always been like this since the beginning. I really think Connor is overhype to be honest. Most people on here saying he is second coming of the greatest thing, which is absurd. I really like Conor, I just hope he get humble soon.

You dryheaved a little bit on that statement? Lol. Name a few people who have the blend down more? I'm curious because for me I think its pretty cut and dry, Conor 100%.

He's a clown with an army of bag-lickers. Reading the daily dose of bs would make anyone miserable.

He's a clown with an army of bag-lickers. Reading the daily dose of bs would make anyone miserable.

How is he a clown, though, when he backs up everything he says? I mean this is like ground hog day when he was going to fight Poirier. Everyone saying he's a clown with his predictions then he goes out and does EXACTLY what he says he'll do.

Calling out times for finishes will bite him eventually, maybe even on Sunday, and almost undoubtedly when he fights Aldo if he sticks with his 4 minute prediction, but so far he has done exactly what he said he would.

market schmarket, he is acting like an ass, recognize dat and stop gobbling over his nuts Conor lovers

I`m not really hating on a guy, neither have any love for him . What I dont like about him is that He is fake and I would like to see him being exposed for what He truly is. I`m waiting for somebody with some skills that wont submit to him mentally and will fight without a beaten/loser mentality.
It`s part of a game though and If You cant handle pressure and a loudmouth, You should better reconsider Your career cause You`re not a champ material for sure.

people used to think that MW had no depth coz anderson silva beat everyone with ease
I think what is relevant is how entertaining fights are. and the women have some damn good fights.

but i see how homosexuals and closet homosexuals would get all butthurt and bitchy during a female fight, as they get to see less ****.

i mean, this is like the only reason to bitch about women having a fight or two on a card.

to each his own. i will stick with being a lover of the slit

I'm not bitching about women having a fight or two on a card...you are looking to go an entirely different direction with that debate.

You claim that "Rhonda's period" is more important in the scheme of things than Conor and I disagree (Obvious hyperbole, but still...)

"Loving the slit" has nothing to do with the depth of the talent pool and the implications of each fight in the respective division, and to me personally I feel that what Conor is doing right now in his division is much more important than anything going on at all in WMMA.

Rhonda is several tiers above her entire division talent wise. It just isn't interesting to me because they are all horrible mismatches on paper.

I'm a long time follower of the sport and Rhonda has never once swayed me to purchase a PPV, Conor has.

If Conor wins this he gets a matchup with and has a chance to dethrone the arguably best PFP fighter in MMA for christs sake. That is about as important in the scheme of MMA as you can get.

I`m not really hating on a guy, neither have any love for him . What I dont like about him is that He is fake and I would like to see him being exposed for what He truly is. I`m waiting for somebody with some skills that wont submit to him mentally and will fight without a beaten/loser mentality.
It`s part of a game though and If You cant handle pressure and a loudmouth, You should better reconsider Your career cause You`re not a champ material for sure.

How is he fake? He's a showman but what he says is what he believes and so far what he believes has been true. I'd say he's one of the most honest guys in the business.

I mean he talked all that crap about Poirier and here he is talking about it again...after he did exactly what he said he'd do:

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP,

I agree that is literally the only weakness that I have seen in his footage. I do not care about any fighters, I care about the money I win off of them. Out of the 500 fighters on the roster there only 5 that I will bet no matter their opponent. Conor happens to be one of them, I will bet him against Aldo. I think Aldo has more weaknesses than Conor does. Conor leaving his chin out far is something he can adjust easily by bringing his hands up. The question is, is he leaving it out due to bad habit? Or due to bringing out extra aggression from his opponents. When he baited Ivan Buchinger by leaving his chin out and planting his right foot making Ivan believe the straight right was there but Conor slipped it and KOed him with the left it certainly seemed as if it was planned. I think Conor believes in his movement, head movement and rolling his shoulders to get the win. RJJ had his "chin open" and it worked for him until he was 38. We shall see. But between you and I, my hype around a fighter is how much I make off them in my bets.

I disagree that his head movement is good enough. IMO it is a KO waiting to happen.

But fair enough. I respect your opinion.

Good luck on your bet, man.

I'm not bitching about women having a fight or two on a card...you are looking to go an entirely different direction with that debate.

You claim that "Rhonda's period" is more important in the scheme of things than Conor and I disagree (Obvious hyperbole, but still...)

"Loving the slit" has nothing to do with the depth of the talent pool and the implications of each fight in the respective division, and to me personally I feel that what Conor is doing right now in his division is much more important than anything going on at all in WMMA.

Rhonda is several tiers above her entire division talent wise. It just isn't interesting to me because they are all horrible mismatches on paper.

I'm a long time follower of the sport and Rhonda has never once swayed me to purchase a PPV, Conor has.

If Conor wins this he gets a matchup with and has a chance to dethrone the arguably best PFP fighter in MMA for christs sake. That is about as important in the scheme of MMA as you can get.

so she has not swayed you to buy one, which given your lifestyle makes sense. but she has swayed many people and is the most famous mma fighter on earth. fact.
her fights are all pretty awesome.

rich franklin got to fight the GOAT twice and stood more of a chance than conor does. people just like conor cause he says some stupid smack talk and is dressed by Rory's fabric matcher

Back