Conor haters are a miserable lot

I would pay a non-negligible fraction of my net worth if it ensured that Conor will get brutally knocked out by Siver after being dominated worse than JDS was by Cain II.

He will destroy wrestlers with his bolo punch, just like he did vs marcus brimage. Hiding the upper cut with that specific move is so devastating vs the shot for the double leg or single leg. Plus his movement + strength is going to be more than difficult for the wrestlers to deal with.

That's what I don't understand. Even if you don't like the guy why would you rather see a bunch people that lost to Aldo again fight him again. Even in close fights there is almost never a redemption to the loser. Some people are just too emotional fighter's personality and can't enjoy the fights. If you like drama and people to hate watch WWE.

this.

i'm a Conor fan too but don't fall into the majority category that want to literally suck his ****, such as the TS for example.

You say things like "TS wants to suck Conor's dick" but how about actually addressing what TS said? Is there anything you disagree with.

I personally completely agree with TS's assessment. If the haters get there way, then MMA is much worse off. But thats what they want, for everything to go to shit because their life is shit. It seems most Conor haters are just not happy with their own life and can't stand to see someone else doing everything right because they did things wrong. Haters.

How anyone can not like what Conor is doing is crazy. I truly think Conor makes them all so insecure that they just wish bad things upon him.

grumpy-old-man.jpg

You guys must really be the life of the party! Ideal Conor hater scenario for the FW division:

McGregor get's KO'd in the first round out cold by Siver. What Siver does next means nothing because no one gives a crap about him because he has no shot to be top 5, only that he destroys Conor. Log on to Sherdog to say "I told you so!" Then Conor fights wrestlers who grapple fuck him until he retires to pour pints in Ireland for the rest of his life.

Aldo continues on his rematch tour, decisions the top 5 again, and slowly continues to degrade as a fighter until some mediocre contender catches him or UDs him. Then we have a revolving door championship until some MMA community approved contender actually wins the belt and defends it a few times. Oh, and this contender must already have a "proven" track record because anything less is not OK. FW division continues to sit in overall obscurity.

Such excitement!

You guys don't understand Conor fans because you are curmudgeons with no imagination, or you have stupid forum agendas. Why not hold out a little hope that maybe, just maybe this guy can back up his talk. Maybe he can be a truly unique fighter that pushes MMA forward a little bit not just by promotion, but by his style in the cage.

Maybe he can be a champion who doesn't wrestle-box his way to a belt. Maybe he can be a champion who instead of complaining about fighter pay decides to try and put the promotion on his back and make people want to watch him.

Live a little, guys, and have some imagination. Is it really better that this guy get's KO'd cold and extinguished? Do we not want more guys like him, Anderson, Pettis etc... who bring creativity and expression to elite levels of MMA?

mcgregor-win-390x285.jpg

Many of Conor s fans are also personality fans. The types that hate JJ for retarded reasons.

I shit on these types of fans because they usually don't know shit about mma.

So i guess i would be happy to see him lose. Just to see these bitches cry.

He has a big fat mouth so he's going to have haters. I don't hate him but look forward to him getting smashed and looking like a tool for all his talk.

People love to see loudmouthes get.their comeuppance

Exactly, its human nature to hate bigmouths

Watch any video of Conor outside of him being character to help sell. Him on TUF talking to the Irish woman; there are other videos of him coming off as a pretty awesome dude. When the camera is about his fights and about his goals being achieved he puts on the show to make a living. Aldo has accomplished a lot but can't sell fights for shit. Learn to discern between him playing character and who he is by watching all the videos of him, not judging the few that irritate you. Why are there so many daft people in the world?

This thread should be about voting in a laws that restrict people from having the right to give birth, too many fucked up folk.

Exactly, its human nature to hate bigmouths

His is a bigmouth but is it really a bad thing if it's true? When I listen to him I hear a guy that is giving his honest assessment of things with a little bit of flare. He is a showman, for sure, but he simply does not feel a need to sugar coat his opinion of other fighters because he doesn't care about their feelings. This is where I think he is very different from a guy like Chael. I don't believe Chael every truly believed he was the best fighter in the world. It was as if you could see his self doubt in his fights. Conor truly believes what he says and he says it because he knows we'll pay to see if it's true or not.

It's his fans I hate not him

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP,

Personality fans? Lol, give a percentage to that number, you're a hater in disguise, don't be a Jon Jones, be real brotha. Embrace the hatred and let it flow through you, you are a miserable **** like the rest of the lot.

No I like him.But his fan boys are absolutely ridiculous and usually clueless. His major shortcoming is his fighting stance with chin out.
He is getting KTFO. If not by Siver, sometimes soon.

Can you at least agree on that or are you also a personality fan with no knowledge of fighting ?

His is a bigmouth but is it really a bad thing if it's true? When I listen to him I hear a guy that is giving his honest assessment of things with a little bit of flare. He is a showman, for sure, but he simply does not feel a need to sugar coat his opinion of other fighters because he doesn't care about their feelings. This is where I think he is very different from a guy like Chael. I don't believe Chael every truly believed he was the best fighter in the world. It was as if you could see his self doubt in his fights. Conor truly believes what he says and he says it because he knows we'll pay to see if it's true or not.

Exactly, he said he saw flaws in Dustin's striking and was going to finish him in the first round which he did. He just says his opinion and never says "Jose Aldo is a horrible fighter" and that kind of crap just says he hasn't evolved which I kinda agree with. I don't get how people hate on him but liked Chael considering Chael has less promise and completely attacked people (Blackhouse cereal belts, Brazilians being brutal, Silva's fake fights).

His nuthuggers are the most annoying ''fans'' on the planet....I actually like him as a fighter but I can't associate with those dumbasses.

No I like him.But his fan boys are absolutely ridiculous and usually clueless. His major shortcoming is his fighting stance with chin out.
He is getting KTFO. If not by Siver, sometimes soon.

Can you at least agree on that or are you also a personality fan with no knowledge of fighting ?

So we're to assume you have knowledge of fighting with your assessment of "He keeps his chin out. Someday, somewhere, someone will KO him."

Wow way to enlighten us. Come on, man. The greatest fighters throughout the history of combat sports have deviated drastically from standard technique protocol and have been great for it. When a novice asks why they do what they do they are told "Well, son, that's because he's ::insert all time greats name here:: and can get away with it."

I think the whole fight science crap is pretty funny. The whole Conor's hip velocity is faster than an Apache rotar blah blah blah, but we can't deny he is very fast and has very good reaction time, i.e. he has a shot of being good enough to get away with it for a long time.

While he is young I worry much more about his opponents falling for his hand down approach than I do Conor getting caught by anyone. The only exception being Aldo because he is a killer.

Exactly, he said he saw flaws in Dustin's striking and was going to finish him in the first round which he did. He just says his opinion and never says "Jose Aldo is a horrible fighter" and that kind of crap just says he hasn't evolved which I kinda agree with. I don't get how people hate on him but liked Chael considering Chael has less promise and completely attacked people (Blackhouse cereal belts, Brazilians being brutal, Silva's fake fights).

Yeah to me the only similarity to Chael and Conor is they both thought "I'm going to try and sell my fights." That's were the similarity ends.

A lot of his fans and haters are pretty sad. I just wanna see the guy fight, I stopped following ufc so closely because it's basically wwe and when you listen to all the bullshit talk and hype you're often left with a really disappointing outcome.

I concur TS. Some people's insecurities just won't let them be entertained.

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP,

I agree that is literally the only weakness that I have seen in his footage. I do not care about any fighters, I care about the money I win off of them. Out of the 500 fighters on the roster there only 5 that I will bet no matter their opponent. Conor happens to be one of them, I will bet him against Aldo. I think Aldo has more weaknesses than Conor does. Conor leaving his chin out far is something he can adjust easily by bringing his hands up. The question is, is he leaving it out due to bad habit? Or due to bringing out extra aggression from his opponents. When he baited Ivan Buchinger by leaving his chin out and planting his right foot making Ivan believe the straight right was there but Conor slipped it and KOed him with the left it certainly seemed as if it was planned. I think Conor believes in his movement, head movement and rolling his shoulders to get the win. RJJ had his "chin open" and it worked for him until he was 38. We shall see. But between you and I, my hype around a fighter is how much I make off them in my bets.

Back