Conor haters are a miserable lot

I think a lot of them have reverse little man syndrome. Where they get pissed when they see a small guy who can back up the talk.

People complaining about Conor don't understand how important he is for promoting that division. Win or lose he will keep on bringing attention to the division nobody ,outside of hard core fans, gives a shit.

Let him do his thing, have fun with his quotes, enjoy his fights. If he is not champ material then he will never be a champ. If he can't beat wrestler we will eventually see that too. So just relax and enjoy McGOAT show, I don't understand why are people crying so much.

As for us who troll about McGOAT, how can't people see after all this time that we are just having some fun? Conor bless and GOAT are just jokes, jeez. Makes it even more funny to troll people with it when you see their stupid reactions to something that is clearly a joke.

Conor bless you all.

grumpy-old-man.jpg

You guys must really be the life of the party! Ideal Conor hater scenario for the FW division:

McGregor get's KO'd in the first round out cold by Siver. What Siver does next means nothing because no one gives a crap about him because he has no shot to be top 5, only that he destroys Conor. Log on to Sherdog to say "I told you so!" Then Conor fights wrestlers who grapple fuck him until he retires to pour pints in Ireland for the rest of his life.

Aldo continues on his rematch tour, decisions the top 5 again, and slowly continues to degrade as a fighter until some mediocre contender catches him or UDs him. Then we have a revolving door championship until some MMA community approved contender actually wins the belt and defends it a few times. Oh, and this contender must already have a "proven" track record because anything less is not OK. FW division continues to sit in overall obscurity.

Such excitement!

You guys don't understand Conor fans because you are curmudgeons with no imagination, or you have stupid forum agendas. Why not hold out a little hope that maybe, just maybe this guy can back up his talk. Maybe he can be a truly unique fighter that pushes MMA forward a little bit not just by promotion, but by his style in the cage.

Maybe he can be a champion who doesn't wrestle-box his way to a belt. Maybe he can be a champion who instead of complaining about fighter pay decides to try and put the promotion on his back and make people want to watch him.

Live a little, guys, and have some imagination. Is it really better that this guy get's KO'd cold and extinguished? Do we not want more guys like him, Anderson, Pettis etc... who bring creativity and expression to elite levels of MMA?

mcgregor-win-390x285.jpg

Obviously you must be miserable about people hating on your dream boyfriend if you had to make a thread and post a giant comment about him getting hated on. I can see why quite a few people don't like him but either way its all entertaining

THAT highlighted portion right there is what gets to me the most. When I see McGregor fight I see this guy only from Ireland instead:

Seeing Genki is a great thing! One of the most depressing things about the "evolution" of MMA has been how difficult it is to fight like Genki did in today's MMA. Creativity is being stifled because it's risky and very, very difficult to do successfully against elite competition today.

Whether or not Conor actually puts his stamp on MMA isn't the point right now, imo, it's the belief that maybe he can. I've seen enough from him to have some hope that he can and find all the negativity from people to be incredibly short sighted.

I don't think people hate him. I don't think he's the greatest fighter ever just because he says he is, and all of a sudden I'm a hater.

Reminds me Silva and the "Weidman doesn't have fans, just Silva haters" bullshit.

Just because I don't drool over him doesn't mean I hate him.

a miserable hater or a delusional fruity fan?

tough choice

I am not a Conor hater. I am a Conor nuthugger hater. Actually I hate all nuthuggers. I hate fan boys. Just let them fight and let the result in the cage speak for itself.

I don't think people hate him. I don't think he's the greatest fighter ever just because he says he is, and all of a sudden I'm a hater.

Reminds me Silva and the "Weidman doesn't have fans, just Silva haters" bullshit.

Just because I don't drool over him doesn't mean I hate him.

This

tl;dr

Most Conor lovers talk like they want to suck his ****. Literally.

this.

i'm a Conor fan too but don't fall into the majority category that want to literally suck his ****, such as the TS for example.

He annoyed me a little at first, like in the lead up to fighting Brimage. But I admire his confidence and would much rather be a fan of a guy who talks and finishes fights in exciting fashion. There's plenty of guys who are awful shit talkers and lay and pray artists, hate on them instead.

Aldo will probably tool him.

He has a big fat mouth so he's going to have haters. I don't hate him but look forward to him getting smashed and looking like a tool for all his talk.

People love to see loudmouthes get.their comeuppance

Do you know how bad people wanted to see Ali get destroyed back in the day. It would make conor haters pale in comparison. It's 100 fold. Ali talked more trash, and made conor look like a choir boy in comparison. He told everyone, that he would destroy sonny liston. Who at the time, was considered literally unbeatable. invincible. Nobody gave Ali(Clay) as shot in hell. But he made Liston look stupid. Even when liston cheated and had rub some substance in ali's eyes, nearly blinding him for a round, ali still destroyed him..

Haters are losers trying to bring winners down to their level.

OP, who cares what the opinions of these simpletons are? Conor is going to be successful, win tomorrow night, win against Aldo, move up and beat Pettis in 2017. If they don't want to take part they can sit back and fuckin watch, like they always do, watch. Watch others be successful as their miserable lil selves stay home and overuse the cooker, wear holes into their ottomans while getting all passionate about fuck all while their lil shit hole children turn into the same wretched monsters as their parents. Fuck their jealousy and useless opinions, Conor in the first 2 minutes. Rest of ya miserable saucy sods can fuck your blenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back