Conor HAS to beat Nate

Hope he doesn't go in there just to get the W. How fucking disappointing would it be if Connor jus kickes the shit outa nates leg and gets the W. Would be biggest pussy move/career mistake by anyone ever.

It was a horrible idea. Conor has never, ever been the shorter guy. If I remember correctly the only southpaw he's fought is Poirier. Never having been the smaller man and never having fought a southpaw where exactly the reasons I picked McGregor over Aldo. Their exactly why I'm picking Diaz over McGregor, along with reasons I've already explained.
so what? any southpaw beats him and he defeats all orthodox? seriously i agree that Diaz is dangerous. I'm fucking Drunk.
Out.
AK.

"When someone picks a fight with you at the bar you don't ask "How much do you weigh?'' It's a fight." - Kenny Florian

so what? any southpaw beats him and he defeats all orthodox? seriously i agree that Diaz is dangerous. I'm fucking Drunk.
Out.
AK.

Fighting a southpaw is something you have to adjust to

Well yeah, if he loses to a guy who had 10 days to prep and at a bigger weight class I don't know how he'll do against top guys with ample prep time

The fan art for Conor vs Nate has been spectacular.

12742352_1042326309157039_4425220722255797307_n.jpg

Dude, this was such a jaw droppingly stupid fight to make. The UFC has pretty plainly built their business for the next 4 or 5 years around making McGregor into an absolutely huge superstar. They're running the risk of throwing all of that in the trash for literally nothing. There is no real upside in this for them. Whoever arranged this fight should be fired immediately, it's such bad business. Conor is the Golden Goose right now, they should be protecting him, not just throwing him out there against whoever, especially someone who may very well beat him.
I'd rather just wait until they had two fighters with full healthy camps. These new mma fans are fickle, they don't have the patience, they just have that "i want it now" mentality, at the cost of having a quality fight.

even though I'm a "hater" by them fans definition lol
I don't agree with this because I think styles make fights. So I don't think Conor isn't elite if he loses to Nate Diaz.

Back