Conor has the same boxing record as the GOAT!

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That’s why he wants a fight with Paulie, to surpass the current GOAT!

0-1
CxIu4jCUkAAzkHM.jpg

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/802658

0-1
mzRKFSR7.jpg

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/446405

Charlie took some hard cracks from Deontay Wilder. He would weather the storm and have Mcgregor tapping in the 3rd.

Charlie Would KO Conor in Boxing.
Charlie sparred Wilder.
Conor struggled With Paulie.....

uhhhhhhhhhh ufc discussion btw lol

but yeah zelenoff would demolish conor in both mma and boxing, easy work

Charlie took some hard cracks from Deontay Wilder. He would weather the storm and have Mcgregor tapping in the 3rd.

i'm not gonna lie, i could not believe that Zelenoff took those shots from Deontay.

if i remember correctly, he didn't even get knocked out did he? he just ran out a door or something?

Charlie can take the left hand no problem.

And he is just as well versed in cheating and being delusional about his skill level.

Dude might have had a chin, but it's probably has more cracks in it now than a gay orgy of crackheads.

Who's the pale pasty looking dude with two belts

<Baelish01>

i'm not gonna lie, i could not believe that Zelenoff took those shots from Deontay.

if i remember correctly, he didn't even get knocked out did he? he just ran out a door or something?
Tbh i don't remember him ever being knocked out at all, with all his faults dude got deceptive toughness

Charlie Would KO Conor in Boxing.
Charlie sparred Wilder.
Conor struggled With Paulie.....
Sparred? Deontay got lucky he's still alive.
Charlie went light on him, but that was enough.

Wilder's shots threw Charlie around, but he was still OK after it
Retard strength

Back