Conor has the best ground game of anyone Khabib has ever fought

Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.

you do know bjj and wrestling are 2 different things.

conor when he on his back will be thinking man I wish I stayed retired.

He was dead tired. Happens to the best of us. Doesn't mean he isn't the best Khabib ever faced.

well since conor has zero ground game it easy that khabib fought better.

{<doc}

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Please Dillon Danis, stop nuthugging McG's balls. Every fight Mcg had he won it standing and every loss was on the ground. He's not the best grappler and against those i've mentioned he didn't use it. get your facts straight.

since when did Dillon before a hofer to me he a can crusher with bellator.

Conor is like a solid blue belt level vs werdum. This probably wont be enough to save him

RDA's grappling > McGregor's grappling.

you crazy. Mendes held him down with ease. Conor relies on size to get off the Matt. Nate's takedowns aren't great.

He was dead tired. Happens to the best of us. Doesn't mean he isn't the best Khabib ever faced.

Dead tired with a minute left in the 2nd round? His cardio sucks but it’s not THAT bad. More like he was tired of getting punched, knee’d and slapped around.

The fucking retarded Conor threads are at an all time high today.

I know right? Any of these threads started by his creepy fans where the shawn micheals gif instantly applies should be wastelanded without hesitation.

Literally has nothing to do with the OP's point.
Actually it does. OP said Conor trains with Dillon Danis, like it's Highlander and you can steal the abilities of those you train with like an Immortal can steal the abilities of those they behead.

Kamal Shalorus - Olympic qualifier in wrestling also competed in European Abu Dhabi championships

Gleison Tibau - Jiu-Jitsu black belt and the biggest lightweight of all time imo

Thiago Tavares - 3rd degree Jiu-Jitsu black belt

Pat Healy - submission wins over Paul Daley, Carlos Condit, and Dan Hardy

RDA - 3rd degree Jiu-Jitsu black belt

Go back under your bridge troll

you do know bjj and wrestling are 2 different things.

conor when he on his back will be thinking man I wish I stayed retired.
Yup. And it's obvious Connor doesn't have the wrestling to keep the fight on the feet nor the ground game to stop Khabib from pummeling him.

stop making realistic conor fans like me look bad...please.

brown belt total troll thread. fairly unusual.

Just imagine pos thread TS would have created if he could still just create a new account and start a thread.

Conor is an utter bum on the ground.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LegitimateCheerfulHyracotherium.gif

McGregor-elbows-bottom.gif

56d0bf6031aa1.gif

85757ghhg845.gif

1422377422ConorLegDrag.gif

4LnkzLNfKW1W3HMsQxjGWev6OdEUxRX8QPOx4Qz7jXQ.gif

giphy.gif

Iad12ok.gif

Hill_1.gif

FlickeringMiserableIberianemeraldlizard.gif

giphy.gif

Ty TS for bringing yourself to my attention. Another one added to the ignore list. I wonder if I’ll be able to run up 100 different members to ignore before the fight.

I’m currently at like 7, anyone want to place a wager on the over under being set at 80 by then?

Can we send all the Conor nuthuggers to an island and nuke it?

Back