Conor has the best ground game of anyone Khabib has ever fought

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.

Khabib trains with fucking DC,Cain, Rockhold....Just STFU OP.

Last edited:
Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.

RDA comes to mind

brown belt total troll thread. fairly unusual.

Wow someone should keep a count of these trash threads about Conor. I'm curious what will be the final number before the fight starts.

inb4 next thread - How will Conor's waxed eyebrows help him smash Khabib and why Khabib avoids waxing his.

giphy.gif

Commenting for bump after fight if you haven't been banned by then.

Conor has the best solutions to keep the fight from getting to the ground. Who knows what his ground game is like these days. I suppose we are going to find out and it’s great imo.

I think Max was still a blue belt at the time, he wasn't on his back for 1 second of the Brandao fight, and he didn't get the better of the grappling with Nate. RDA is a better grappler than any of those guys and that fight wasn't competitive.

If I was a Conor fan I might be concerned that Khabib was going to give Conor a 25 minute career changing experience on the ground

The fucking retarded Conor threads are at an all time high today.

Conor poses on instagram.

Khabib wrestles bears.

Back