Conor has reached billionaire status

UEua2Sv_d.jpg

I don’t understand why he won’t just go away somewhere with all his money. I thought it was get rich and get out.

So get the fuck out already.

He's as real of a "mandingo" as he is a "billionaire."

This shtick stopped being entertaining a long time ago. For the life of me, I don't get how it took him this far.

Against who? I’d guess nate most likely

I would imagine Nate if he is successful against Pettis would be his second choice

He obviously would love the winner of Khabib/Dustin and I expect him to get the shot before Ferguson

Sad part is, his fanbase believes him.

guess he believes that he created a whiskey brand and he could sell it for a billion and that makes him also a billionaire.

anyway, I am telling this all the time Khabib hit him much harder than we could imagine
The thing is, all he did was put his face on it. If it's actually a "proper 12" he was never involved in it's production. He just found a horde of unmarketed whiskey and put his face on it.

And lol at the idea it's worth a billion dollars (or Euros)

Conor is making more of his whiskey alone than 99.5% of all fighters make in their entire fight careers.

He still has money coming in with out even fighting

Stay mad salty virgins
According to Conor his whisky has sold hundreds of thousands of bottles. At 30 dollars a bottle that's not going to make him nearly as much as people think. People are not salty, they are just calling out his ridiculous billionaire claim

Back