Conor has reached billionaire status

because his fans on Social media eats it up.
Even his fans can't be this stupid. Maybe Conor is just stupid and thinks 100 million (which he likely doesn't have close to) is a billion

Last edited:
Even his fans can't be this stupid. Maybe Conor is just stupid and thinks 100 million (which he likely doesn't have close too) is a billion

Dude are you new?
Also that IG post have almost 800K likes.
Conor fans are stupid.
Its sad and funny.

Im not sure it's true but I don't see why it would be so unbelievable.
We've been here before with McG's claims..... (3months ago = very little time)
....some ballpark numbers....

Ummm.... it hasn't. Some other poster couldn't do basic maths. That alleged billion bucks number is utterly false.

estimated sales of 35million to 40million.
That's gross sales, profit prob 30% of that. So about 12million dollars.

Very nice..... but net profit estimate is approx 83times LESS than 1billion dollars. (based on data from Aaron Brosteter, so all a bit ball-park but prob not too far off, and that's assuming the 200,000 cases of 12bottles hasn't been exaggerated).
View attachment 579995

Basically Conor McG just being an attention-whore, as usual.

Conor is making more of his whiskey alone than 99.5% of all fighters make in their entire fight careers.

He still has money coming in with out even fighting

Stay mad salty virgins

connor is worth 1/10th that....maybe 20% of his worth is the whiskey...its not bad in MMA think Jon jones is only 10mil, but compare him to other big names in sports around his age like lebron, messi and ronaldo they are like 400mil+ for being the faces of their sport...maybe in 10yrs he will be in tiger woods money 1.5bil

lol Conor ain't a billionaire but he likes to act like one.

He will squander his wealth and be broke by 40.

I don't think he will go broke. His Proper 12 will be a nice source of income for the rest of his life.

From everything I hear, it sells pretty good and is becoming a household brand for drinkers..

The amount of broke bums in here defending billionaires is hilarious. Bunch of brown nosing bitches

Conor is making more of his whiskey alone than 99.5% of all fighters make in their entire fight careers.

He still has money coming in with out even fighting

Stay mad salty virgins
How much money does Conor give you? Btw he's not close to a billionaire lmao fucking knew you retarded casual nuthuggers would bite at this.

Using a $2 smoke machine for his entrance.
What a baller

throne-of-lies.gif

I would be surprised if he has 50 million left.

How does he substantiate that claim?
He doesn't need to - he posts about it on social media and is fans believe it.

He's the mma version of trump - make stuff up and your clueless minions will eat it up and treat it as truth because you said it.

Im not sure it's true but I don't see why it would be so unbelievable.
Because it's relatively easy to count the billionaires in this world. It's limited creators of huge tech companies, old money and state money, and wildly successful investors. I don't think you realize how far from a billion dollars $100million pretax is.

The point is he didn't become a billionaire in a year selling whiskey. The ceo of AT&T isn't a billionaire and it's the largest tech communications company in the world.

Sure he could become a billionaire at some point if he is successful with his business endeavors but he certainly didn't do it in a year selling whiskey.

EDIT***
Here ya go:
As of a few months ago the record setting sales estimates put him at around $50million in sales. Not profit, sales. People have to get paid. Maybe he takes hom 10 of that a year, that's a pretty incredible number for a start-up whiskey brand. But a billion is a laughable claim.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/report-massive-sales-numbers-revealed-for-proper-no-twelve/

guess he believes that he created a whiskey brand and he could sell it for a billion and that makes him also a billionaire.

anyway, I am telling this all the time Khabib hit him much harder than we could imagine
It started with floyd - there are morons on here who will say otherwise - but floyd put a long ass beating on him and he was put on medical suspension because of it. He'd been better off if floyd just did not fuck around and took him out quick like he did with that tenshin guy. He took 10rds of punches to the head from an all time great when he himself should not have been anywhere near floyd now or ever.

Throw an obvious substance abuse problem and you get what we have here and now. At least he's smart enough to know he can still lead is minions on with false tales, half truths and CON jobs.

Damn some of you guys are really angry did conor bang your mum or something?

How much money does Conor give you? Btw he's not close to a billionaire lmao fucking knew you retarded casual nuthuggers would bite at this.
the irony. you seem to care about Conor way more than me.

You're a fucking retarded nuthugger poster, ban yourself. Hes no billionaire.

also reported you. enjoy bud

Back