Conor has not won an MMA fight in 4 years, but Cerrone is a joke.

I'm not saying he is.. i'm saying the argument could be made.. ww/lw champ pretty much everywhere he fought.. fought everyone (different eras) and made a war out of it..

But yeah.. i'm not a fan of the man conor but the dishonesty really fucks with me.. anything to make his achievements look worse than they are..

Why not just stop at him being an asshole and a talented fighter..
Well said my dude.

I think he might be the final villain in boruto and yea man he would have been op asf personally I think he’s the coldest ninja out of them all he was whooping jiriya without jutsu. (After the third hokage took away his jutsu)
Yeah I like that Orochimaru didn't have some kind of Messiah complex, or any delusions of bringing about world peace like the later villains from Shippūden. He was just a sadistic and selfish bastard who only cared about furthering his own power. A true snake in every sense of the word.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the complex villains like Nagato/Pain, Madara, and Obito/Tobi too. But I love it when villains are just straight up evil. Like Lex Luthor or The Joker.
What makes you think he will be the final villain in Boruto? I haven't been keeping up with Boruto. All I know is Orochimaru is apparently a good guy now. And he has a son who is also a clone of himself. Plus isn't Naruto and Sasuke both way too op for him now?

In my opinion the coolest ninja is (by far) Itachi, not only he beat Orichimaru with ease (the Orichimaru that was in Sasuke that is) but he also pushed Sasuke to the limit to make sure that Orichimaru appears as the last resort; sacrificing his honour and life (*2) for the better good. Envisaging that he can be brought back from the dead and making preparations what to do in this case.

See I disagree here, the whole success of Naruto was that villains were introduced in progression from Orichimaru to Madara, becoming stronger and stronger. Every time when a villain would gain some strength and go from a villain to super villain it somehow came out as less credible (like Kabuto, under the mentoring of Orichimaru btw :))
I think Madara was a perfect villain - dead for centuries, always in a shadow, absolutely stunning looks and ... the last but not least he was not a villain in his own right, he just wanted everyone to be happy...

A few questions for both of you - (my gf and I stopped talking because of this argument, so I want to know your opinion):

1. 3 best looking male characters in Naruto
2. 3 best looking female characters in Naruto
3. Best couple in Naruto/Boruto
4. 3 overall coolest characters
Madara was cool, I would have been fine with him being the final villain. Especially considering the fact that he was hyped up since the beginning of Shippūden. I think the final villain should have either been Orochimaru, Madara, or Obito/Tobi. I just have a preference towards Orochimaru because I love villains who are just straight up evil like Lex Luthor or The Joker. But I think we can both agree that either one of those 3 would have been a better final villain than Kaguya.
I disagree with your final point though. Madara was definitely a villain. He was either directly or indirectly responsible for hundreds, if not thousands of deaths, he manipulated people into doing his dirty work (like Obito) and he even took pleasure in his evil deeds (like when he told Obito how he was manipulating him the entire time) Madara might have had good intentions, and he might not have been as evil or sadistic as Orochimaru or Part 1 Gaara, but he was still a pretty bad guy at the end of the day.
1. The 3 best looking male character in Naruto is Kiba, Suigetsu, and Naruto himself IMO.
2. The 3 best looking female characters in Naruto is Tsunade, Sakura, and Hinata I think.
3. The best couple in Naruto is Minato and Kushina. A lot of couples in Naruto felt forced (like Sasuke and Sakura) or they only happened because the fans wanted it (like Naruto and Hinata) but Minato and Kushina was one of the few couples that felt genuine. And Naruto and Sasuke because deep down everyone knows they should have ended up together.
4. There is a lot of cool characters in Naruto, but if I had to choose only 3 it would have to be Kakashi, Orochimaru, and Madara.

I t
Yeah I like that Orochimaru didn't have some kind of Messiah complex, or any delusions of bringing about world peace like the later villains from Shippūden. He was just a sadistic and selfish bastard who only cared about furthering his own power. A true snake in every sense of the word.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the complex villains like Nagato/Pain, Madara, and Obito/Tobi too. But I love it when villains are just straight up evil. Like Lex Luthor or The Joker.
What makes you think he will be the final villain in Boruto? I haven't been keeping up with Boruto. All I know is Orochimaru is apparently a good guy now. And he has a son who is also a clone of himself. Plus isn't Naruto and Sasuke both way too op for him now?
i think he will be the final villain because he’s still around and his “son” Mitsuki has sage mode and a lot of powers And he’s like cell from dbz so I would think he will possess his body and present the highest threat to shinobi around the naruto world

And yea my guy they are way too stronger than him but just like a snake he’s pretending to be good until he hits them when they least expect it. I really think he’ll be op with his sons body

I t

i think he will be the final villain because he’s still around and his “son” Mitsuki has sage mode and a lot of powers And he’s like cell from dbz so I would think he will possess his body and present the highest threat to shinobi around the naruto world
That would be fucking awesome if that happened, I would probably start reading/watching Boruto again if Orochimaru became the big bad again. Also I love how this has became a Naruto thread lol.

That would be fucking awesome if that happened, I would probably start reading/watching Boruto again if Orochimaru became the big bad again. Also I love how this has became a Naruto thread lol.
Exactly my man lol we turned this clowns thread into a naruto thread lol it’s hilarious

wassup bro whats your opinion on pain losing to plot
I mean it is pretty silly that Pain changed his entire ideology because a 16 year old boy had the same name as a fictional character from a fantasy novel. But I guess it's not any sillier than a murderous Psychopath like Gaara turning into basically a pacifist in Shippūden all because Naruto gave him a speech about loneliness and friendship. So I guess that's just how things work in Naruto, Talk no Jutsu is just too op. It is what it is.
<Fedor23>

I mean it is pretty silly that Pain changed his entire ideology because a 16 year old boy had the same name as a fictional character from a fantasy novel. But I guess it's not any sillier than a murderous Psychopath like Gaara turning into basically a pacifist in Shippūden all because Naruto gave him a speech about loneliness and friendship. So I guess that's just how things work in Naruto, Talk no Jutsu is just too op. It is what it is.
<Fedor23>
I think Naruto gave Gaara a nudge, well I hope so cause otherwise its not credible at all :) As in Gaara was always good and was looking for a reason to 'come out'. But being constantly targeted by the closest to him - did not give him a chance to be one. So Naruto just popped the wound and got the pus out :)
And yes its pretty cool how from an avatar name - this whole discussion went into a totally different stream

PS. You guys never answered if you heard about the Russian boy who killed himself after Itachi died?

I think Naruto gave Gaara a nudge, well I hope so cause otherwise its not credible at all :) As in Gaara was always good and was looking for a reason to 'come out'. But being constantly targeted by the closest to him - did not give him a chance to be one. So Naruto just popped the wound and got the pus out :)
And yes its pretty cool how from an avatar name - this whole discussion went into a totally different stream

PS. You guys never answered if you heard about the Russian boy who killed himself after Itachi died?
Yeah, maybe Gaara didn't want to let anyone in because he was scared they would just betray him like Yashamaru did. So he tried to convince himself and the world that he was a psychotic serial killer. But Naruto showed him that he could have friends and people who care about him. I like the idea of that.
Yeah, I heard about that. Crazy, I'm thinking that boy must have been dealing with a lot of psychological problems if he killed himself because a fictional character was killed off. I feel sorry for him and his family.

Back