Conor has not won an MMA fight in 4 years, but Cerrone is a joke.

I mean it's more like 3 and half years, and Conor has only fought once during that time-fame. So while you're technically correct it's not as if Conor is on this huge losing streak or anything like that.
I think that the people who are calling Cowboy a jobber are just trying to find an excuse in case Conor beats him. Anyone who has the record for the most wins and finishes in UFC history is anything but a jobber.

I mean it's more like 3 and half years, and Conor has only fought once during that time-fame. So while you're technically correct it's not as if Conor is on this huge losing streak or anything like that.
I think that the people who are calling Cowboy a jobber are just trying to find an excuse in case Conor beats him. Anyone who has the record for the most wins and finishes in UFC history is anything but a jobber.

Conor.. turning atg fighters into cans..

The amount of shit alvarez got.. alvarez is arguably the greatest lw ever but since conor beat him he's the weakest ufc champion ever..

Isn't most pussy there underaged?
I guess it depends on the con, but I've definitely had legal fun at ones I've been to lol. There are plenty of kids that attend even those, but they can't go up to the hotel lounge lol.

if cowboy doesnt even attempt to take the fight down people will be calling it a fix

I really think Conor put in the work during his offtime. Can't wait to see him fight on Saturday. He's gonna look a lot cleaner.

Conor.. turning atg fighters into cans..

The amount of shit alvarez got.. alvarez is arguably the greatest lw ever but since conor beat him he's the weakest ufc champion ever..
I mean I don't know about greatest Lightweight ever, but he a lot better than Conor haters say he is.
Also you have to love Conor hater logic. According to them Conor is ducking Justin Gaethje, but at the same time they call Alvarez a joke even though Alvarez has a KO win over Gaethje lol. <Lmaoo>

It really does man rip OG orochimaru
I wish Kishimoto made Orochimaru eat the Chakra fruit, or take over Kaguya's body. Orochimaru deserved to be the final villain since he was the first major villain in Naruto. And Kaguya was a pretty lame villain IMO.

I mean I don't know about greatest Lightweight ever, but he a lot better than Conor haters say he is.
Also you have to love Conor hater logic. According to them Conor is ducking Justin Gaethje, but at the same time they call Alvarez a joke even though Alvarez has a KO win over Gaethje lol. <Lmaoo>

I'm not saying he is.. i'm saying the argument could be made.. ww/lw champ pretty much everywhere he fought.. fought everyone (different eras) and made a war out of it..

But yeah.. i'm not a fan of the man conor but the dishonesty really fucks with me.. anything to make his achievements look worse than they are..

Why not just stop at him being an asshole and a talented fighter..

I can't stand Conor, but have him winning this fight.

Cowboy is a great fighter. His style just doesn't work well for a fast counter puncher. And Cowboy doesn't have amazing takedowns. Conor is also decent at getting back up.

Of course cowboy can win and I wouldn't call him a joke. I just wouldn't take the bet you proposed.

I wish Kishimoto made Orochimaru eat the Chakra fruit, or take over Kaguya's body. Orochimaru deserved to be the final villain since he was the first major villain in Naruto. And Kaguya was a pretty lame villain IMO.
I think he might be the final villain in boruto and yea man he would have been op asf personally I think he’s the coldest ninja out of them all he was whooping jiriya without jutsu. (After the third hokage took away his jutsu)

I think he might be the final villain in boruto and yea man he would have been op asf personally I think he’s the coldest ninja out of them all he was whooping jiriya without jutsu. (After the third hokage took away his jutsu)

In my opinion the coolest ninja is (by far) Itachi, not only he beat Orichimaru with ease (the Orichimaru that was in Sasuke that is) but he also pushed Sasuke to the limit to make sure that Orichimaru appears as the last resort; sacrificing his honour and life (*2) for the better good. Envisaging that he can be brought back from the dead and making preparations what to do in this case.

See I disagree here, the whole success of Naruto was that villains were introduced in progression from Orichimaru to Madara, becoming stronger and stronger. Every time when a villain would gain some strength and go from a villain to super villain it somehow came out as less credible (like Kabuto, under the mentoring of Orichimaru btw :))
I think Madara was a perfect villain - dead for centuries, always in a shadow, absolutely stunning looks and ... the last but not least he was not a villain in his own right, he just wanted everyone to be happy...

A few questions for both of you - (my gf and I stopped talking because of this argument, so I want to know your opinion):

1. 3 best looking male characters in Naruto
2. 3 best looking female characters in Naruto
3. Best couple in Naruto/Boruto
4. 3 overall coolest characters

In my opinion the coolest ninja is (by far) Itachi, not only he beat Orichimaru with ease (the Orichimaru that was in Sasuke that is) but he also pushed Sasuke to the limit to make sure that Orichimaru appears as the last resort; sacrificing his honour and life (*2) for the better good. Envisaging that he can be brought back from the dead and making preparations what to do in this case.

See I disagree here, the whole success of Naruto was that villains were introduced in progression from Orichimaru to Madara, becoming stronger and stronger. Every time when a villain would gain some strength and go from a villain to super villain it somehow came out as less credible (like Kabuto, under the mentoring of Orichimaru btw :))
I think Madara was a perfect villain - dead for centuries, always in a shadow, absolutely stunning looks and ... the last but not least he was not a villain in his own right, he just wanted everyone to be happy...

A few questions for both of you - (my gf and I stopped talking because of this argument, so I want to know your opinion):

1. 3 best looking male characters in Naruto
2. 3 best looking female characters in Naruto
3. Best couple in Naruto/Boruto
4. 3 overall coolest characters

1. orochimaru, orochimaru, orochimaru
2. Big booby tsunade, hinata, Kurenai
3. Orochimaru or Jiriya and Tsunade (even though they don't officially date i'm shipping them)
4. this list is hard i have too many (gaara, orochimaru, tobi/obito, Pain, naruto and sasuke kun (of course theyre on the list), neji, shikamaru, zabuza and haku, obito, kimmimaru, rock lee, itachi, madara, sai

It’s a joke if cowboy stands and trades when he could pretty easily submit Conor.
This is what im wondering about. Shouldnt Cerrone have the discipline? He has the tools to win.

This is what im wondering about. Shouldnt Cerrone have the discipline? He has the tools to win.
Cowboy has the mentality that he has to put on a show which will probably be his downfall in this fight. He should be looking for takedowns in the first round and Conor should start throwing body kicks early

1. orochimaru, orochimaru, orochimaru
2. Big booby tsunade, hinata, Kurenai
3. Orochimaru or Jiriya and Tsunade (even though they don't officially date i'm shipping them)
4. this list is hard i have too many (gaara, orochimaru, tobi/obito, Pain, naruto and sasuke kun (of course theyre on the list), neji, shikamaru, zabuza and haku, obito, kimmimaru, rock lee, itachi, madara, sai
My list:
1. Itachi, First Hokage, Madara
2. Tsunade, Ino, Konan
3. Shikamaru Tamari or Naruto Sasuke (you cannot deny there is a spark between those two)
4. Itachi (have you heard there was a boy in Russia who committed suicide when Itachi was killed, ironically Itachi came back to life after that... just to be killed again)

Long time no-one
Minato
Killer Bee (just for giggles and for Bakayaro)
My gf's list:
1. Madara, Kakashi (mask on), Minato/Second Hokage
2. Ino, Ino, Ino
3. Nagato and Konan
4. Kakashi, Minato, Naruto
Please tell me I am right and she is wrong ;) :)

Back