Media Conor Has Not Drank in 3-4 Months.

img-floyd-mayweather-running-vs-conor-mcgregor-running-272.jpg

<seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat><seedat>

5Fc5UaV.png

PZyL8f.gif

5Fc5UaV.png
5Fc5UaV.png

I hope for everyone's sake that he actually did get sober and can stay that way.

Donald should offer him a beer during the presser and see if he falls off the wagon.

Not very specific for a serious topic like that !
People know how many days and hours ;)

These nuthuggers trying to hype Conor's return if he potentially wins...in a extremely favourable matchup.

Conor KO's Cowboy first round, Tony tears his knee getting out of a car, Khabib vs Conor for the belt Conor KO's him 2nd round then beats Mayweather and a rematch boxing bout.

Conor KO's Cowboy first round, Tony tears his knee getting out of a car, Khabib vs Conor for the belt Conor KO's him 2nd round then beats Mayweather and a rematch boxing bout.
Any chance to pick up that BMF belt along the way?

you forgot cures cancer

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

no alcohol, beard, thanking god, pray god to bring violence ( on fight night of course ;) ), multiple wives ...

Khabib has converted that motherfucker.

I liked the good ol intoxicated conor
source.gif

lqgFazk.jpg

9F2177FDBF3E1C837554A9026FDE6DFEF79B7DFC

ExcitablePastIlladopsis-max-1mb.gif

Let see what will become conor "Halal" McGregor.
prix_dami.jpg

You make it sound like a achievement..

Alkohol is not good for a serious athlete.
100% this.

Also, he is probably lying. I hope he is not though and stays sober. I don't care for him but I don't wish him the best out of life.(Unless the allegations are true)

Back