Media Conor Has Not Drank in 3-4 Months.

Has Conor converted to Islam. ? The beard, giving up drink, openly praying..

<TheWire1>

Hasn't had a drink in 3 - 4 months?
who the fuck cares?
Hasn't had a win in 3 - 4 years

Wow what an accomplishment, let's give him 3 more title shots, he clearly deserves is...

If hes really trying to better himself to possibly beat khabib. Hats off to him, hes rich enough to not bother doing it. He really cares about his legacy. I hope he accomplishes it. Its honorable

Lol at anyone taking the word of this clown seriously

<LikeReally5>

I was saying this the entire time,
anyone with a drunk friend (we all got one, if not many) could tell the dude was day drinking.

At least he finally admitting it.

NOTE WHAT HE SAID:
punching out drunks, then partying for three days.
Drinking all fight week.

Showed up at the presser with a bottle of his own whiskey brand.
SHERDOG: "conor's on coke"

Drunks love a bit of shneef,
but don't forget what alcohol is the worst drug of all drugs,
because it is socially acceptable with by far the worst inebriation & danger to mentality.

Don't you have an AA meeting to go to.?

He needs to remember what got him here. Changing who he is now is a great way to stumble and fall.

100% brother

I call things how I see it right or wrong

For the sake of his family I hope he has his life sorted
You're definitely consistent and fair. The only "Conor detractor" that seems truly non biased. I've always really respected that.

While I don't think he's the next coming and wouldn't pick him over Khabib, Tony, Usman or Jorge... I'd really love to see him come back with a full heart. Losses don't mean shit to me as a fan, but loss of ethics do and I'm rooting for a real nigg@ Conor to return.

War cowboy as well, shiiiiiit lol.
Let's fucking have it

That old man taking his left made Conor give up the booze.

I would have liked him to have stopped a bit earlier than that, but I’m glad he’s been training sober at least

why on earth would you believe a word that comes out his mouth? he lies way more than dana, but worst of all conor is a terrible liar

why on earth would you believe a word that comes out his mouth? he lies way more than dana, but worst of all conor is a terrible liar
Because I haven’t seen him in the nightly police roundup for about 3-4 months

Don't you have an AA meeting to go to.?

You say that as if it's meant to be insulting. There's nothing shameful about one trying to help themself. What you're doing, on the other hand....

Even if Conor was drinking he would still beat Cerrone.

Cowboy will probably turn up to the presser loaded with booze and ruin Conor's sobriety.

Back