Conor has no right to call other fighters cowards

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone who has stepped into that cage is not a coward. Injuries happen. RDA's foot is broken may not look like it but often broken feet look like that. I have mad respect for him still but it is still low to call someone a coward.

"It may not look like it's broken but it looks like the same way it always does when it is broken".

Sherdog statement of the year.

Conor has every right to callout RDA because he just ruined a superfight and Conor's chance at a second belt because of irresponsible training.

for a fan of Deadpool you sure sound like a total wuss

Anyone who has stepped into that cage is not a coward. Injuries happen. RDA's foot is broken may not look like it but often broken feet look like that. I have mad respect for him still but it is still low to call someone a coward.
considering he fought with a torn acl yea he has that right

You can be a pro fighter and still be scared of another man. You don't think 99% of people who fought Anderson were scared? Or most of the guys who fought fedor in his prime? To the one with the power, they are cowards; to you and I not so much.

He tore his ACL during the fight. Aldo broke his foot during a fight and beat his opponent. Franklin broke his forearm during a fight and beat his opponent. Jon Jones tore his toe open and still won the fight. If RDA broke his foot during the fight, he would've continued to fight no question. There is no excuse in Conor's part to call other fighters cowards, or weak, or whatever other insult he hurls. He only does that to make his dumbass fans swallow all of it and watch his fights. He is smart though, because he also makes his haters watch his fights.

Conor can say what the fuck he likes as far as I'm concerned. Fact is, he doesn't get injured. There's a reason for this. And even when he does he fucking fights anyway. I guarantee the same injury conor fights anyway. Say what you like about his mouth but he walks the walk. Simple as that

Conor shows. They do not. As an OP of this thread and supposed fan, you should bless Conor for not being a coward and taking a fight 25 pounds above his current championship weight class so your bum ass can watch a fight wtih your partner

Bwahahaha torn ACL....

Sauce: Kavanaugh and Conor himself

cc36096dfda53f2fedba3ed6e120eefac8a5fc5f14dfee176849f85a2b5f7a1a.jpg

Conor can say what the fuck he likes as far as I'm concerned. Fact is, he doesn't get injured. There's a reason for this. And even when he does he fucking fights anyway. I guarantee the same injury conor fights anyway. Say what you like about his mouth but he walks the walk. Simple as that
You can't guarantee Conor would fight with a broken foot, being a fanboy does not give you that kind of insight.

You can be a pro fighter and still be scared of another man. You don't think 99% of people who fought Anderson were scared? Or most of the guys who fought fedor in his prime? To the one with the power, they are cowards; to you and I not so much.

Cowardice =\= fear

Cowardice = succumbing to fear

Bravery = overcoming fear

I don't know about Conor calling some other fighters cowards. Most of them are braver than I am.

They are on equal level, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants about them.

Keyboard warriors on the internet calling them cowards, that's something else.

Stop talking out of your ass. Joe son is a coward and piece of shit. He even lost from fleeing in terror out of the ring. Conor is also one of the few fighter to move up 2 weight classes on short notice. I think he does have a right.

He is trash talking to get people riled up. When people say, "he can't say that", it just means what he is doing is working.

You can't guarantee Conor would fight with a broken foot, being a fanboy does not give you that kind of insight.
Fanboy haha.. I'm nobodies fanboy. My insight is based on history. But that wasn't my point. Conor's probably lost millions of dollars because of this. He had the right to say what the hell he likes. And why anyone is surprised when he does by now is beyond me

You're taking this too seriously. You're making sense. Stop that shit. Froth at the mouth with hyperbole and genuflect before the greatness of Mystic GOATMac.

Why should RDA add further risk to his title by fighting with a serious injury, in a super fight that he did not ask for? Conor wanted this fight , not RDA. Holding two belts is Conor's dream, not RDA's dream. RDA doesn't owe Conor shit, most especially a shot at his belt.

Back