Conor has no chance against Father Cerrone

You are assuming Conor is still as good as he once was.
He could be 50% of what he once was and still tool Cerrone on the feet. Cerrone has had the same style and holes in his game for nearly a decade now. Everything points to Conor being one of the worst matchups on the feet for Cerrone.

I really hope Cerrone pulls off a performance like he did against Brazilian cowboy. Just come out and bait for a takedown and cut through Conors defense.

It's pretty funny how underrated Conor is at this point.

First 8 minutes Cerrone better just grapple fuck for his life.

Nope. He has to knock Cerrone out, otherwise he is fucked.
I don't know what Conor fights you've missed but ANY of the shots that dropped Diaz would put Cerrone away. Conor lands quick and clean right on the button.

The last southpaw with a good straight Cowboy fought finished him off a left straight. Ironically Conor has almost the same exact reach as that southpaw.

Cerrone has been wrecked by multiple southpaws that aren't even on Conors level of striking and that was a younger Cerrone that wasn't nearly as damaged as today.

It's simple. On the feet Cowboys fucked, if he grapples early it's gonna be a long night for Conor.

I enjoy watching Cerrone and think that he’s a very fine fighter.

JUST because he’s fighting Conor, the haters are already lining up to smear him.
The guy has stepped up and fought every single person presented to him, and compiled an elite record doing so.

BEATING CERRONE IS NOT MEANINGLESS.

There ya have. Why even have them fight, at this point?

Back