Conor has no chance against Father Cerrone

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Conor is 5’8 with heels on. I stood next to Cowboy multiple times and he is a solid 61-6’2. I am 6’0 and felt like a midget next to him. He is like Weidman, they seem bigger in real life

not to mention that Father Cerrone is legitimate Welterweight who has packed on size since giving birth.

anyway, at those weight classes - size does matter. Conor gassed in round 2 against Nate Diaz. Is his gas tank all of the sudden fixed after cycling years of inactivity?

Cowboy is a much crisper striker than Diaz, with his downside being his chin being up there. With that said, I think he can handle he power of a part time Featherweight for a round and a half

you’re not fighting Eddie Alvarez or Chad Mendes anymore Conor

Nothing would surprise me with Conor. But no chance come on.

If you felt like a midget next to Cerrone then you're definitely in manlet territory, he's 6 foot 0 on a good day

Cowboy doesn't believe in head movement. Conman hopes he can capitalize on that.

Conor is 5’8 with heels on. I stood next to Cowboy multiple times and he is a solid 61-6’2. I am 6’0 and felt like a midget next to him. He is like Weidman, they seem bigger in real life

not to mention that Father Cerrone is legitimate Welterweight who has packed on size since giving birth.

anyway, at those weight classes - size does matter. Conor gassed in round 2 against Nate Diaz. Is his gas tank all of the sudden fixed after cycling years of inactivity?

Cowboy is a much crisper striker than Diaz, with his downside being his chin being up there. With that said, I think he can handle he power of a part time Featherweight for a round and a half

Post a pic if you and Daddy C.

Meh. He’s 6 foot plus or minus 1/4 inch. Listed at 6 flat and appeared to be shorter than Nate by a little.

06-Nate-Diaz-Donald-Cerrone-UFC-141-weigh-460x270.jpg

"conor gassed in round 2" then explain how conor was able to beat nate in a 5 round hard fought fight? if a fighter gassed in round 2, he'd be finished...obviously, conor wasn't.

"cowboy is a much crisper striker than diaz" ummm, no he isn't...I suggest you go watch when nate beat up cerrone. and almost ko'd him....maybe you forgot that fight...

Last edited:
Was Cerrone wearing 2” heeled boots?

TS is 5’10.5” confirmed.

upload_2019-12-12_8-28-52.jpeg

So cerrone is going to beat Conor because you stood next to cerrone multiple times.

Someday get the man a fucking train the fighter application.

Not that it would make any difference Cerrone is at most 3 inches taller than McGregor. On the other side McGregor is an inch longer.

There won't be a big enough size difference in the cage that it would be a factor.

Last edited:
no chance Cerrone is over 6 feet

And no chance Conor is over 5'7

He's the height of the average woman

TS should post some pics next to Cowboy

Back