Conor has fought crazy competition..

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
It's crazy because people talk like he hasn't fought anyone, but look at the strength of his opponents

he's fought Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Diaz x2, Eddie Alvarez, and Khabib. 8 of his UFC fights were against guys who were either former title contenders, title holders, or people who went on to win a title later in their career. that's like 8/12 of his UFC career.

Oh yeah did I mention that he KO'd the 145 lbs GOAT in 13 seconds?

WAR CONOR
{<Mcgoat}

Holloway was new back then (145)
Mended fought on 2 weeks notice (145)
Alvarez got beat up in One FC
Diaz is a gatekeeper

beside Aldo and Khabib, Mccollin hasn’t fought top competition

Diaz is a gatekeeper

so was conor
conor was training for a stylistically completely different opponent and had a bum knee
and still beat guys like gaethje and rda
and possibly the worst stylistic match up for conor possible other than maybe khabib

Diaz is a gatekeeper

He beat Eddie when he was champion though. Why keep context with Max and Mendes but not Eddie?

Yeah Conor is awesome.
Still got smashed by Khabib tho. :cool:

Okay... He fought a lot of people. Good for him

17d24f79e4f73676c0ca67698c663aac0dcbe8cedd4f825d5fe47e314ee95756.jpg

If he would have defended at laest 5 times the FW belt ...

Conor has a manufactured UFC career, courtesy of the pink bald goof.

He sure loves beating on short people

Actually he's short as well so I should've said "people shorter than him"
yeah he should have beaten top guys like #11 al iaquinta or darrel horcher!
Al and Horcher would've choked Conor out

Diaz is a gatekeeper

Conor was new back then 2
Conor fought mendes on 2 weeks notice after training for aldo and instead fought his worst matchup in the division
Alvarez had just KO'd RDA
Diaz is a former title contender who lost to the LW goat (bendo)

It's crazy because people talk like he hasn't fought anyone, but look at the strength of his opponents

he's fought Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Diaz x2, Eddie Alvarez, and Khabib. 8 of his UFC fights were against guys who were either former title contenders, title holders, or people who went on to win a title later in their career. that's like 8/12 of his UFC career.

WAR CONOR
{<Mcgoat}

Not to mention Mayweather.

His strength of schedule is okay. Max and Dustin were clearly undeveloped/unseasoned young bucks when they fought Conor, but the Alvarez win is bit underrated. In conclusion, Conor is a malignant septic tank of a person and I can't root for him until he sustains changes in his life

this thread just proves both the conor fans and the nuthuggers are both equally insane.

no, i take it back, the conor haters are much worse. they remind me of the metoo'ers

i dont think anyone can deny conor has faced some very tough guys along with some hand picked easy ones... but that can be said for just about anyone

Diaz is a gatekeeper

Classic sherdog

Conrad is the best 145er in the UFC if he can still make weight and 3rd best at 155

Although I think Islam could beat him and possibly Tristar Kevin Lee.

WAR CONOR
{<Mcgoat}

Why are you talking as if "names" mean jack shit?

As if beating green 22yo Max off a loss is any better than beating any other 35th ranked FW, or wherever Max was ranked at the time?

As if decisioning a Nate Diaz who had choked him out coming in at 2-3 in his last 5 is something to crow about?

Just what are you playing at Sonny Jim?

giphy.gif

Diaz is a gatekeeper

Always an excuse bro, just stop and give him respect. Let go of your hate :rolleyes:

He beat Eddie when he was champion though. Why keep context with Max and Mendes but not Eddie?

Signed in for the first time in forever to like this post. It blows my mind when people make a negative argument with context, but then wont see the positive. Retard hater menalitity.

Back