Conor Has Female Tendencies

He's definitely into Instagram posing and getting those likes/follows.

Yet lebron has the biggest mouth of anyone and wears a fucking purse.

Back when I was in good shape I would wear ass tight clothes like gooby and goddamit did the women love it lol. Like the really loved it. Bunch of women wanted to bang me but yea most guys in office hated hard though not gonna lie lol. They talked alot of shit. Im a tall built guy though so there bitch asses never told me things to my face. Always behind back, didnt give a shit though eitherway I was getting way more female attention than they where lol.

Damn need to get back in shape, want to get back to that.
This man knows. Same experience here and yeah, it's often rooted in pettiness

This guy can’t stand not being the center of attention. Posting photoshopped pics of Khabib and Justin, and of him being the “champ champ”. Dude is such a clown. Khabib beat the bitch out of him for the whole world to see, and I’m sure Justin would do the same.
To be fair, Khabib regrettably left some of the "bitch" in him. Now I don't call pro-fighters bitches since they step in a cage and fight in front of the world. But if I'm getting you right, then I'm simply equating bitch with the female tendencies you mention.

That isn't to put down women either - just using Babylon's lingo is all. A lot of us men have more female tendencies than we ought to these days. I've even found some in myself and self-corrected. And, on a deeper level, I'm sure I'll find more as life is endless.

That said, Conor does indeed act very feminine, and insecure at that, a lot of the time. Strangely in these times a lot of men think that stuff is alpha and manly. Go figure.

I think he'd do well to take time off and really try to confront himself and figure himself out but I guess if a lot of these fighters did that they wouldn't be fighters.

He a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

paMRgZG.gif

iitch

To be fair, Khabib regrettably left some of the "bitch" in him. Now I don't call pro-fighters bitches since they step in a cage and fight in front of the world. But if I'm getting you right, then I'm simply equating bitch with the female tendencies you mention.

That isn't to put down women either - just using Babylon's lingo is all. A lot of us men have more female tendencies than we ought to these days. I've even found some in myself and self-corrected. And, on a deeper level, I'm sure I'll find more as life is endless.

That said, Conor does indeed act very feminine, and insecure at that, a lot of the time. Strangely in these times a lot of men think that stuff is alpha and manly. Go figure.

I think he'd do well to take time off and really try to confront himself and figure himself out but I guess if a lot of these fighters did that they wouldn't be fighters.
Look at him walking like a [prison] bitch here. Some sherdoggers thought it was so alpha, lol
tenor.gif

This guy can’t stand not being the center of attention. Posting photoshopped pics of Khabib and Justin, and of him being the “champ champ”. Dude is such a clown. Khabib beat the bitch out of him for the whole world to see, and I’m sure Justin would do the same.

You writing this shows your cattiness feminine housewives of Sherdog qualities, but to each their own.

It´s called having a sense of humor.

I personally don’t associate attention seeking with a female
It’s hilarious seeing all posters here desperate for likes and to be considered funny and cool talk about how women are attention whores ha

Oh be quiet.

His formula translates into millions of dollars. If that's feminine, slap a dress on me and call me Sally, I could use a few hundred million. Half of you would probably get bolt ons if it meant making that kind of money
Ok Sally , we will take that on board

Lol, and most of SD, especially Conor haters, are a bunch of gossip girls.

Back