Conor has deleted old tweets sending condolences to Khabib’s father

I don't do social media, how does one know if a tweet from last year was deleted? Are they somehow notified, or do they have to look for it?

I don't do social media, how does one know if a tweet from last year was deleted? Are they somehow notified, or do they have to look for it?
some are obsessed with every single tweet, they notice any slight change, even if its buried somewhere
they do research and all that, like a true detective

Oh gee, it means so much more NOW.

Thanks for the condolences, Connie.

that's all the glass-legged rat has left.
his fights suck now and he gets finished in the first 2. If he behaves like a normal adult nobody will tune in, now.

Ever seen some of the vile posts many Khabib ‘fans’ posted about Conors 6 month old son years back??

There are literally scores of people sat in their bedrooms online scrolling through old tweets of celebrities, athletes, comedians and politicians looking for anything that can be used to cancel them or drag their names through the mud.

That alone should tell you that the current wave of political correctness is not in any way motivated by compassion or the desire to do what's right, but instead by pettiness, jealousy, bitterness and spite.

he actually did better than most opponents of kebab

No he didn’t. He cheated when he was in the ground with fence/glove grabs and illegal hits. Also, Khabib stood with him and played with him for long stretches. He could have finished him in the first but he played with his food.

Oh fuck... I do like to watch him getting his ass kicked...

Well played McDuck.

it's amazing the difference of conor.... pre floyd and post floyd
I don't see any difference, he's always been this way fresh outta the womb.. people just finally becoming more "woke" to the bs. About fkn time.

Khabib is an anti-vaccer though.
It's the end of the world... lmao who cares if he gets vaccinated or is an anti-vaxxer people involved in politics or nosey people really need to stay off social media because it's bad for their brains.

Khabib fans are so obsessed with this guy.

Everytime he tweets, they make a thread, now when he deletes a tweet they make a thread.

If you find him so terrible why not stop posting about him?
What shall we focus on? Conors wheelchair boxing event?

Khabib fans are so obsessed with this guy.

Everytime he tweets, they make a thread, now when he deletes a tweet they make a thread.

If you find him so terrible why not stop posting about him?

That’s like telling the news to stop reporting on Kim Jung-Un.

Back