Conor has been working his striking

New techniques he says:

mcgregor-body.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Outside of somehow losing to Bob Sapp under K1 rules, twice lol, Roost was arguably even better. No doubt the flying Dutchman was scary though.
Hoost was great at sticking to the basics.
Remy was more fun, in my opinion.
Always with those crazy knees and so on.

I think it's hilarious you kids talking shit about Conner. You wouldn't say shit to him if you saw him on the streets. He's jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. Y'all are pathetic lol

I'll be impressed as hell if McGregor finds a way to get the nod.

This is a lousy style match up for him against a larger fighter.

I think it's hilarious you kids talking shit about Conner. You wouldn't say shit to him if you saw him on the streets. He's jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. Y'all are pathetic lol

giphy.gif

Hoost was great at sticking to the basics.
Remy was more fun, in my opinion.
Always with those crazy knees and so on.
Roost had some of the very best hand skills for a kickboxer. But yeah, he was far more orthodox than Remy. If I had a choice I'd definitely prefer to fight Ernesto. Honestly though it's like choosing between the gas chamber and the electric chair lol.

Outside of somehow losing to Bob Sapp under K1 rules, twice lol, Roost was arguably even better. No doubt the flying Dutchman was scary though.

Sapp was a 400lb gorilla on more steroids the combined entire mr. olympia line up. Not exactly fair. he out weighed hoost by probably 180lbs

waste of time he needs to work out take down defense and getting back to his feet and cardio

As soon as Nate gets his rhythm...

ByQSoLU.gif

Conor is going to hammer nate with low kicks for the first 2 rounds and take away his stockholm slap.

We all know nates style isnt built for checking kicks and conor is going to expose nates striking flaws.

Yeah, Cowboy abandoned that game play toot sweet...we all remember how that turned out.

nate-diaz-donald-cerrone-middle-finger.gif

Back