Conor has a 15 month lay off and beat one of the best fighters. Is this a new record? Thats impressi

Conor could beat Khabib, but he will never surpass that Aldo fight.

Not only was there an 18 month buildup of shit talk, a champion who was clearly one of the GOATs who'd never been in any kind of trouble, and a challenger who had no tangible reason to believe he could win the fight. He hedged no bets coming into that fight....put it all out there and fucking iced a GOAT-type legend to win the belt.

Will never be the best or an actual GOAT, but forever a legend.

GSP had a 4-year layoff and kicked Bisping's ass in a title fight. Conor's win is awesome, but Cerrone's shape is questionable.

I just remembered that GSP also spent 19 months away from fighting when he tore his ACL. He then went on to beat Condit who was the number 1 contender. Not some washed up gatekeeper.

And in recent history, Woodley spent over a year outside the octogon because of injury and then beat the crap outta Till.

Probably so many more examples I can't remember that no one ever mentions.

What Cruz did was a lot more impressive than GSP and Conor. He beat TJ Dillashaw who looked unstoppable at the time
Cruz and GSP both are two of the GOATs and both had the #1 and #2 GOAT comebacks.

the hindsight 2020 brigade are out in force. desperate to cling onto their hopes that Conor isn't about to take over their MMA world in 2020. it's happening. believe that.

Nebver seen a guy with that much ring rust ... comes in off the couch and and destroys one of the best fighters.

That must be a record.

FIFTEEN MONTHS LAY OFF + new weight class ... let that sink in!
cruz
Jones
15 months isn't that long. how long was Diaz out before he choked out the 145 champ

Ok, maybe not a journeyman. But he's a gatekeeper who is coming off 2 losses where he got absolutely pummeled.

donald-cerrone-ufc-238-getty.png

literally everyone knew Cowboy was meant as a stepping stone.

Except for you right?

F56B6D27-3030-45D0-A88A-FB5BB2DB3596.jpeg

Cruz and GSP both are two of the GOATs and both had the #1 and #2 GOAT comebacks.

Cruz's comeback was excellent

GSP's win was good but was nothing spectacular. He was the betting favorite, which wouldn't be the case against the likes of Yoel and Whittaker.

Brock beating Hunt after a 5 years lay off is a better win for instance. Brock was the underdog

They mentioned during the event one of Cerrone's best win was Alex fucking Hernandez LOL enough said.

You know the difference between trolling and being serious, bro?

I only posted that on your page because I know that you have a huge hard on for Conor lol.

Just check any of my posts on @Frank McEdgar or @FrontNakedChoke's profiles. My stance since the beginning has always been that Conor will win but that I hoped Cowboy could pull an upset.

I mean shiet, I even jokingly said on your page that "Cowboy will take a dive. You heard it hear first". But you didn't quote that one didn't you?

<{outtahere}>

Hmm yeah against a guy who retired literally a few weeks later and was ducking legit contenders at MW
So that means what? What does that mean?
Cerrone isn't a champ and is a LW and WW. Losses piling up towards the end of his career, but that's a better win than beating the champ?
You sound smart.

So that means what? What does that mean?
Cerrone isn't a champ and is a LW and WW. Losses piling up towards the end of his career, but that's a better win than beating the champ?
You sound smart.

He's a known GSP hater/troll. Best to just ignore that guy.

GSP did it twice, Cruz beat TJ, Woodley beat Till, etc etc.. what McGregor did, only impressed those who do not follow the sport, and his odd fans.

Back