Media Conor Hair Thread

Thats a shoop......

Right?

Conor making it snow is just too much funny to take tbh.

Breach of stupidity got a laugh.

Approved.

Obviously not tear free if we look at the forum

He should be selling mouthwash to wash the taste of that crap whiskey out of peoples mouths.

Somebody needs to warn the hospitals because there is about to be an influx of Shedoggers going to the E.R to have those removed from their buttholes

The Sun
MORE SPORT

CHAMPOO Conor McGregor reckons he can find cure for male pattern balding as UFC legend weighs up new business venture
By Aoife Bannon

CONOR McGREGOR reckons he can find a cure for male pattern balding.
The UFC star, 31, revealed that he’s been inspired by his hairdresser sister Erin to come up with a solution to hair loss.

The UFC star revealed he’s been inspired by hairdresser sis Erin
McGregor revealed how he’s hoping to work with Erin on an exfoliator for the scalp that he believes will stop men’s manes from receding so rapidly.

Speaking to British GQ, he said: “My sister’s a hairdresser and listen to this: she’s just brought out this exfoliating scrub.

“I’m actually of the belief that you can reverse the effects of male pattern baldness if you exfoliate the scalp.

“The hair cannot grow if the scalp is covered. If you’re putting product in your hair or you’re washing it with stupid hotel shower stuff… If the scalp is clogged up, the hair follicles can’t grow. They die.

“Men don’t look after it. They throw anything in it, then eventually they lose it. But if men started looking after that you could catch it before it happens.

“Now, maybe not stopping it all, because you get older. But you can certainly – and I mean certainly, certainly, certainly – slow it down drastically.

“[This is] something I’m interested in. I’m going to start thinking about how I can get my name on that stuff and make it into a business, so we’ll see what happens.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9718722/conor-mcgregor-male-pattern-balding/

Never fear you bald Sherbros .
Conor has got your shiny hairless bonces covered "Proper hair" is on the way

Proper Hair

*sucker punches bald guy who refuses hair treatment*

No poster here has an issue with hairlines!

I thought we were clear on that. Nor height either.

If it’s as good as his whiskey you’ll lose your hair immediately

No poster here has an issue with hairlines!

I thought we were clear on that. Nor height either.
I have a magnum dong because you gain a mm in penis length for every 10 likes on sherdog.

Well he definitely shouldn't use himself as the poster boy. Maybe do what Matthew Mcconoghey did and get a hair transplant but tell everyone you used some product to regrow it, then make a ton of money off the suckers who believe it.

This is a diss to Jorge.

Mental warfare.

Back